Mac LW User List (New Users)

Post by Dro » Mon, 01 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I get a new name every few days and the list is growing (slowly, but
growing nonetheless). At last count, there were 32 names. Until we get a
serious mailing list available, keep sending me suggestions and updates. I
suddenly feel up to making this thing work again. If there are any list
members who did not get the last mailing (11/29/97), let me know and I'll
check your name with the list and make sure you're on it! Thanks everybody.

--
Droo

1. Mac LW User list

Once upon a time,
there was a call put out to all Mac LW users to identify themselves,
ostensibly to make a list for all to see,
so that we could converse, commune and communicate in crises...

I forget who holds this info, and would call upon him or her to release
this useful list into the public domain from whence it was solicited.

Prithee.

Sean Hannon
:)

2. Mgraph is a friendly Motif utility

3. ICQ LW user list update.

4. Need text file describing two-color .PCX format

5. New user forum for 3Ds MAX users

6. Icons vs.clipart?

7. S-video to RCA cable... need pinouts

8. Mac User List (update!)