LW Hub - Auto save LW scene

Post by RJ Forbe » Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:16:49

Hello all..

  After a disturbing crash and forgeting to save since I was on a great
flow, I have a question.

Can the LW hub auto save scene files??  auto saving in modeler works but
nothing for Lw scenes..

thanks..
RJ

LW Hub - Auto save LW scene

Post by Tony Gilchris » Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:49:08

Hi RJ, howsit?

I also would like to have this feature -- so far I haven't found a way --
anyone?

Quote:> Hello all..

>   After a disturbing crash and forgeting to save since I was on a great
> flow, I have a question.

> Can the LW hub auto save scene files??  auto saving in modeler works but
> nothing for Lw scenes..

> thanks..
> RJ

LW Hub - Auto save LW scene

Post by Exceptio » Mon, 24 Jun 2002 04:10:15

There might be a plugin for this on*, I remember something like that
form some time ago...
I might be wrong. In any case, it's not a HUB feature now. I'd like to have
it too.

Quote:> Hello all..