PARTICLES REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL IS UP!!!!

PARTICLES REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL IS UP!!!!

Post by Mark Dunaki » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I just put up my first of my particle replacement tutorials. I'll be
putting up a more advanced version later on after I see what happens
with this. Just click on the url below and when you get to my site just
click on the Tutorials button and go from there.
Anyway, have fun and feel free to let me know what you thing or if you
have any questions..........................md :)

--
MD arts
Mark Dunakin

http://www.tmisnet.com/~md/

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did,
not screaming like the passengers in his car."

PARTICLES REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL IS UP!!!!

Post by Anupa » Thu, 30 Apr 1998 04:00:00

    It's really GREAT to see this happening!  A lot of people have asked
for better tutorials than the online docs, and those tutorials are
designed to give you a working knowledge. I'd like to see more people
posting advanced tutorials that use Pstrom and other plugins as well. This
would get more people pushing our software to their limit. In turn, this
would help us design better software with less bugs and more features,
which is what I'm sure all of you want anyway.

Just my thaughts,
---------------------
Anupam Das
CG Animator | Programmer
Dynamic Realities
www.dynamic-realities.com

Post by Mark Dunaki » Fri, 01 May 1998 04:00:00

> Thanks for posting this, I am looking forward to trying it out,

> 2 things though. the url for the zip file appears wrong, as i cant get
> the file,

=========================
Thanx! And I have now fixed the url.

and the other is that i dont have an internet connection on

Quote:> the same machein as lightwave, so it would be really nice if i could
> copy all the relevent pics and text to a http file and use it in
> netscape without a connection to the outside world.

======================
Believe it or not, this is something I am planning on doing in the
future, but not at this time. Sorry.

Quote:

> Talk about being demanding eh, the other possibility is printing it, but
> then you dont get so much eye strain.

================
This is about all I can suggest for right now, is to go ahead and print
it out. In fact, this is what I have done for a lot of great tutorials I
have seen before and really liked. It's a good way to build up your own
little book of tutorials :)
.....................................md :)

Quote:

--
MD arts
Mark Dunakin

http://www.tmisnet.com/~md/

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did,
not screaming like the passengers in his car."

1. PARTICLES REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL IS UP!!!

I thought I better let everyone know who tried to download the
(starz.zip) file from my site and were unable to, that I have now fixed
the problem and you can go pick it up now. And thanx for visiting my
site.........................md :)

==================
I just put up my first of my particle replacement tutorials. I'll be
putting up a more advanced version later on after I see what happens
with this. Just click on the url below and when you get to my site just
click on the Tutorials button and go from there.

Anyway, have fun and feel free to let me know what you think or if you
have any questions..........................md :)

--
MD arts
Mark Dunakin

http://www.tmisnet.com/~md/

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did,
not screaming like the passengers in his car."

2. Hollywood luminary offers unique educational opportunity

3. particle replacement

4. Playmation: Help pls

5. L6: Particle/object replacement

6. ANSI 2 GIF? Need help converting ANSI to other format. :o)

7. Particle Storm Object Replacement

8. Particle replacement help please

9. Particle Replacements

10. Paricle replacement Tutorial?

11. Another Particle bug, or am I a moron?

12. MH3D or AM, particle systems?