OPENGL problem in WIN NT 4.0

Post by togash » Wed, 05 Mar 1997 04:00:00

OPENGL problem in WIN NT 4.0 is solved ?

And just question .

How used 'hard ware OPENGL video bord' in LW intel?

--

1. OpenGL NT 3.51 app won't work under NT 4.0

I have an OpenGL application which worked under NT 3.51, but won't under
NT 4.0.  One problem is that if I suspend the context using
wglMakeCurrent (NULL, NULL), and then assign it again using
wglMakeCurrent, I get an illegal memory access in __glInitDepth16 for
using a 0 pointer, with the following stack.

CRotateXlate::do_xforms() line 1614

Another problem is that after drawing an object around 100 times, it
draws very slowly.  I haven't had time to look into this one.  I assume
that these problems are some quirk with NT 4.0, or with OpenGL for NT
4.0.  Has anyone had similar problems and knows the solution?

Thanks.

--

Software Consultant     www.vianova.com/~vianova
Via Nova                OpenGL, Open Inventor products for Windows 95/NT

2. Stich Program?

3. Porting-Problem WIN-NT-OpenGL to SGI-IRIX-OpenGL

4. EPS files conversion

5. Vector rendering?

6. Rendering using OpenGL to a bitmap under Win NT 4.0

7. Web PDFs

8. glDrawArrays Problems (Win NT 4.0)

9. Pagemaker 6.5 Font Problem on Win NT 4.0 SP5 box

10. PS 4.0 + Win NT 4.0

11. LW 4.0 on Win 95 or Win NT - Which is better