Upcoming Bay Area LW User Group Meeting this Saturday

Upcoming Bay Area LW User Group Meeting this Saturday

Post by Bay Area Lightwave Users Grou » Thu, 09 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi fellow members in the Bay Area,

We will be holding our March meeting at the facilities of 3d
Exchange at the Naval Air Base in Alameda this Saturday March
11th from 3 pm to 6 pm.

If you haven't marked your calendars, please do so.

Randy Sharp will be our Special Guest. He promises to show some
really cool stuff. So be there.

Also, please bring your object, scenes, images or reels to show.

If you need more info, please visit:
http://www.3dexchange.com/usergroup.html

For directions to 3D Exchange, please visit:
http://www.3dexchange.com/contact.html

at (510) 747-1540 x10

Hope to see you this saturday

1. Bay Area LW User Group Meeting this coming Saturday

Hi ho one and all,

Hope everybody had a good thanksgiving and is working to enjoyin' the
coming holidays.

But before we hit the holidays, its time for one more meeting of our
monthly User Group meeting this Saturday 12/9. Once again, we will be at
the facilities of 3D Exchange in Alameda from 3pm to 6pm.

We will be discussing and seeing the recently released Lightwave 6.5.

Our good friend Paul Davies from Savage Frog will be sharing some
character modeling and character animation set-up and rigging
techniques. He will also show off some of latest non-NDA creations.

For directions to 3D Exchange, please visit
http://www.3dexchange.com/10_contact.html or call us at 510.747.1540.

Thanks and hope to see you at the meeting,

Your friends at the Bay Area LW User Group

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. message

3. Upcoming Bay Area LW User Group Meeting on, 11th, March, 2000

4. Thanks for the pointer

5. Reminder: Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting this Saturday

6. Need basic help blending images

7. Reminder: Bay Area Lightwave User Group meeting this coming saturday

8. Novell Distributed-processing Ray Tracing or Fractal Packages?

9. Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting this Saturday

10. Upcoming Bay Area Lighwave User Group Meeting

11. Upcoming Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting on June 10th

12. Bay Area LW User Group Meeting

13. REMINDER: Bay Area LW Usergroup Meeting this Saturday