WANTED: Latest Version of LW for new user

WANTED: Latest Version of LW for new user

Post by steve berg » Thu, 04 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I'd like to purchase the latest version of LW used from someone here in
the states.  Unregistered version for Win95 is preferred.

1. Mac LW User List (New Users)

I get a new name every few days and the list is growing (slowly, but
growing nonetheless). At last count, there were 32 names. Until we get a
serious mailing list available, keep sending me suggestions and updates. I
suddenly feel up to making this thing work again. If there are any list
members who did not get the last mailing (11/29/97), let me know and I'll
check your name with the list and make sure you're on it! Thanks everybody.

--
Droo

2. Help!! I want to get a skin image processing algorithm.

3. whats the latest version of LW

4. Delphi GLUT Conversion.

5. LW Panel plugin-what is the latest version?

6. How do you compress Graphics?

7. AAWIN Autodesk fli,flc,flw player latest version wanted

8. NEWBIE: texture coordinates

9. wanted: latest manual for version 3.7

10. Question to all Full Version Users of BML for LW (Intel) (no RT)

11. Latest version of software version

12. University Of California wants a demo version of SGI LW..NT readme

13. Help!!New LW User