Lightwave Tutorials?

Post by Josh » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I am loking for any good sites, recommend   ations?

Thanks,
Josh

Lightwave Tutorials?

Post by Rob Verwei » Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:00:00

www.3dcafe.com
www.ligtwaveworld.com
www.desktopimages.com
www.flay.com

> I am loking for any good sites, recommend   ations?

> Thanks,
> Josh

1. Lightwave tutorial manuals

Hi all,

We've recently received a pre-release copy of LIGHTWAVE
for Intel.  BUT, it doesn't come with any tutorials of
anykind which makes evaluation difficult.

I was wondering if there are any "beginners" manuals for LIGHTWAVE
for the Amiga.  I'm sure the differences between the Amiga and INTEL
version are basically comsmetic.

If anyone does know of one, could they email me with the name of
the book and it's ISBN number.

Thank you very much.

Terry Lee

Rosswood Graphics
Aylesbury, England

2. MCI FLIC playback w/ custom IO Proc

3. Free LightWave Tutorial -

4. Solid-leafy bsp trees

5. new Scott Cameron Lightwave tutorials

6. fastest Pixelformat

7. MAx user (boo his) with a Lightwave Tutorial

8. Open Eyes !!!

9. Lightwave Tutorials

10. Lightwave tutorials online?

11. new lightwave tutorial

12. LightWave Tutorials on the Web is Moving

13. Looking for Lightwave tutorials