need Raptor3 Alpha NT3.50 drivers

Post by Pat Borjo » Sun, 30 Jun 1996 04:00:00

i need the drivers for the integrated SCSI ports & Cogent PCI lan
card that came w/my Raptor3.  i have been to Deskstations web site
but they only have drivers for NT3.51     oh boy...i have written
tech support but haven't heard back yet.

i have the 21064 chip 275MHz

any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

1. 3Dstudio 2.1 on DEC Alpha XL266 with NT3.51 and FX32

We are working on getting a 3DStudio testing on a DEC Alpha XL266 with
NT3.51 and FX32. Up until now we keep running into a problem that
3DStudio doesn't recognize the port/com/lpt where the hardwarelock is
located. We are not sure how to configure it.

We already have a DEC hardware lock driver that should work, but
doesn't...

2. Lightwave 7-specific easy modelling tutorial. Am I dumb or something?

3. looking for artist for game project (50/50)

4. manifest and winxp

5. Render Farm - 50 Processors for 50 cents and hour

6. Converting MSWord to gifs

7. Updated 50/50 tutorial is up!

8. Leaf-based BSP Trees?

9. 50/50 tutorial is up!

10. 50\50 in everything

11. do 10% for 50/50

12. Good 50's or 60's Ford 3D model needed