How to change text in logo ??

Post by Felix » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 09:04:24

Hi all
Just doing a trial on Lightwave.
Can someone explain how to change my text in a logo.
I've got a Pre built logo that says " Get them now!"
I need it to say "Get some today !"
I just need an easy way to change the text script if possible.
Can't seem to find it in the trial help me file.

Thanks

Felix

How to change text in logo ??

Post by CWCunningha » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 09:57:16

Quote:> Hi all
> Just doing a trial on Lightwave.
> Can someone explain how to change my text in a logo.
> I've got a Pre built logo that says " Get them now!"
> I need it to say "Get some today !"
> I just need an easy way to change the text script if possible.
> Can't seem to find it in the trial help me file.

> Thanks

That depends ,,,
What is the file type of your existing logo?
Very much depends on whether it's text, bitmap, vector, procedural ...
Need some more info.

--
CWC
=========================

How to change text in logo ??

Post by Seattle Eri » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 10:36:37

    If the text is actual geometry, you'll have to delete it, patch the
hole, and place the new.

    If it's a texture map, just change the texture map.

    alt.binaries.3d.lightwave will accept images, which will help us
help you.

> Hi all
> Just doing a trial on Lightwave.
> Can someone explain how to change my text in a logo.
> I've got a Pre built logo that says " Get them now!"
> I need it to say "Get some today !"
> I just need an easy way to change the text script if possible.
> Can't seem to find it in the trial help me file.

> Thanks

> Felix

**  Look!  There's ARAT in the middle of "separate"!

1. how do I change text color on components and change color on Tab Page components

Hello
How do I change text foregrouns color on components,

and how do I change color and add bitmaps to a tab page component?
I want to add images to the Tab buttons on the tab/page component and am not
sure how to do it.

Further, how do I change the color of slider and other components from
Windows gray?

Thanks,
Gino

2. METAFILES nead help

3. LOGOS-LOGOS-LOGOS...

4. ***Help*** Any Object in Bezier Format

5. Need help changing logo to a vector graphic

6. NYC ACM/SIGGRAPH February Mtg Announcement

7. PROBLEM: CHANGING Inventor-LOGO in SCENEVIEWER????

8. 4Dec96: in NYC: SEE siggraph96 E-theater,films

9. Changing colors of a logo

10. Text Problem for new logo

11. Curved text in logo

12. Text effects for logo PLEASE ASSIST!

13. !! Personal 3D Logos, Graphics, Text, for your Homepage !!!