I am a beginner and i am looking for instruction video`s or dvd`s.
Buying Lightwave cost me an arm and a leg, and i think the instruction
video`s are quit expensive.
So my question is: who has these manuals for sale for a nice price ?
Ulead MEDIASTUDIO PRO 7.0 can 'capture' and edit the DVD-VR video
recorded as .VRO files by stand alone DVD-R/DVD-RAM recorders such as
the Panasonic DMR-E30.
1. Remove your recorded DVD-RAM disc from your Panasonic recorder.
2. Insert your recorded DVD-RAM disc into your DVD-RAM computer drive.
3. Open MEDIASTUDIO PRO 7.0's Video Capture program.
4. Select the DVD-VR capture plug-in.
5. Click CAPTURE>VIDEO and then click the BROWSE button to browse to
your DVD-RAM computer drive where you will observe a folder named
6. In the entry line, type .VRO. (Change the entry to .VRO if the
entry line already displays the .MPG extension)
7. Then click OK.
8. A playlist should appear.
9. Highlight the entry in the playlist.
10. You should now observe a THUMBNAIL of the video on the DVD-RAM
disc and a button that says TRIM.
11. Click FINISH
12. Save the file to any location on your hard drive.
To 'burn' to a DVD-RAM disc in a DVD-RAM drive:
1. Open Ulead MEDIASTUDIO PRO 7.0 Video Editor
2. Click FILE>EXPORT>ULEAD DVD-VR WIZARD
3. Click NEW DISC IMAGE BUTTON and choose your DVD-RAM drive
3. Click NEXT>NEXT>RECORD BUTTON>FINISH
Now you'll note the presence of a new DVD_RTAV folder that contains a
.VRO file (and other files) on your DVD-RAM disc.
SMART RENDER technology, which only re-renders those portions of video
that are 'changed' in the timeline by titles, transitions, or filters.