plugins for 95?

Post by Saiyad Abd » Tue, 07 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I was just wondering if SPARKS, or Impact will be made available for
95. I have heard about them on NT but haven't heard anything about 95
versions I really hope all these wonderful new plugins make their way to
more than just NT on Intel PCs.

Sai

plugins for 95?

Post by Stephen Baile » Fri, 10 Nov 1995 04:00:00

> I was just wondering if SPARKS, or Impact will be made available for
> 95. I have heard about them on NT but haven't heard anything about 95
> versions I really hope all these wonderful new plugins make their way to
> more than just NT on Intel PCs.

> Sai

The basic idea (according to Microsoft) is that Windows NT compatibility
means Windows 95 compatibility and vice versa (atleast 95% of the time).

And with the speed increases afforded by NT, why not use that instead of 95
anyway?

Just a thought.

--
Stephen Bailey

1. Moving plugins from 95 to NT4

I'd like to move all of my plugins (and dll's) directly to NT4 from 95 without
haveing to go through the reinstall procedures....is there an easy way to see
which plugin/filter is dependent on which dll so that I can literally move
them and the recreated directory structure across my network to a newly built
workstation? I have installed the software (Pshop, Corel, etc.) but nothing
else with regards to filters and/or plugins.....

Thanks

Bob

2. Print Profile SPR800's

3. Plugins not found under Win 95