Exporting from Lightwave for Quake?

Post by Blah, Bla » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 18:55:59

Can anyone please direct me to any links on how to export models and
animations created in Lightwave to be use in quake.

Thank you

MollyHat

Exporting from Lightwave for Quake?

Post by Brizo » Sat, 09 Jun 2001 19:06:29

do a search for milkshape, that'll do what your wanting

--

-------
BriZon

=================/\=================
=================\/=================
http://www.brizon3d.com
http://www.lexxpark.co.uk
http://www.the-necronomicon.com
Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT

MSN: lexxpark
=================/\=================
=================\/=================

Quote:

> Can anyone please direct me to any links on how to export models and
> animations created in Lightwave to be use in quake.

> Thank you

> MollyHat

Exporting from Lightwave for Quake?

Post by Admi » Sun, 10 Jun 2001 03:09:10

If you are looking to export to Q3, check Lwo2md3 plugins at:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~mbristol/

For Q1/Q2 check www.polycount.com or www.planetquake.com there are links to
diff tools (not lw plugins).
Also there was Bob Hood's md2 (quake2) plugin on www.lightwave-outpost.com

Admir

Exporting from Lightwave for Quake?

Post by T P » Sun, 10 Jun 2001 07:31:32

Downloading now, I wonder if Worldcraft can import them?

--
Please remove "NOSPAM" from address for any replies.
Thanks.

Quote:> If you are looking to export to Q3, check Lwo2md3 plugins at: