Lightwave 8 + DFX in europe ??

Post by Fish » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:04:30

Hi,

how about this offer from Newtek where you get Digital Fusion with
the Lightwave 8 upate for users in europe ?? This offer can't be found
on the newtek-europe website and my dealer tells me that offers from the
US do not apply in Europe. But Lightwave users from Europe can't get
their upadates from the US anymore, or has that rule been changed ?

grtz,

Fish
http://www.toonafish.nl

Lightwave 8 + DFX in europe ??

Post by Eben » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:44:52

I've got an answer mail from newtek europe which says that this offer is
coming soon...

regards,

Eben.

Quote:> Hi,

> how about this offer from Newtek where you get Digital Fusion with
> the Lightwave 8 upate for users in europe ?? This offer can't be found
> on the newtek-europe website and my dealer tells me that offers from the
> US do not apply in Europe. But Lightwave users from Europe can't get
> their upadates from the US anymore, or has that rule been changed ?

> grtz,

> Fish
> http://www.toonafish.nl

Lightwave 8 + DFX in europe ??

Post by Kevin F Stubb » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 20:14:33

Quote:> I've got an answer mail from newtek europe which says that this offer is
> coming soon...

This offer is already available in the UK from Onevideo, though they do warn
that it could be four weeks before orders are actually filled :

http://www.oneanimation.net/info.asp?product=881

No closing date stated for this offer but on the accompanying full LW8 deal
listed elsewhere on the site they do say that the deal runs out at the end of
June. Hm...better get my upgrade order in now :-))

Cheers

Kevin F Stubbs
Kayef Select Limited

Lightwave 8 + DFX in europe ??

Post by Eben » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:20:31

yes...i saw that...I don't know for other european countries, but in France
we used to have the LW doc translate in french...so better to upgrade in
france...hope the offer will be running through july...

eben
animea

Quote:> > I've got an answer mail from newtek europe which says that this offer is
> > coming soon...
> This offer is already available in the UK from Onevideo, though they do
warn
> that it could be four weeks before orders are actually filled :

> http://www.oneanimation.net/info.asp?product=881

> No closing date stated for this offer but on the accompanying full LW8
deal
> listed elsewhere on the site they do say that the deal runs out at the end
of
> June. Hm...better get my upgrade order in now :-))

> Cheers

> Kevin F Stubbs
> Kayef Select Limited

Lightwave 8 + DFX in europe ??

Post by badllarm » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:50:56

Ordered mine today Kevin ;-))
from Oevideo looking forward to Siggraph now to see what I've just bought
for my hard earned pennies!
This Better Rock, NewTek!

andy
Paintbox Studios

> yes...i saw that...I don't know for other european countries, but in
France
> we used to have the LW doc translate in french...so better to upgrade in
> france...hope the offer will be running through july...

> eben
> animea

> > > I've got an answer mail from newtek europe which says that this offer
is
> > > coming soon...
> > This offer is already available in the UK from Onevideo, though they do
> warn
> > that it could be four weeks before orders are actually filled :

> > http://www.oneanimation.net/info.asp?product=881

> > No closing date stated for this offer but on the accompanying full LW8
> deal
> > listed elsewhere on the site they do say that the deal runs out at the
end
> of
> > June. Hm...better get my upgrade order in now :-))

> > Cheers

> > Kevin F Stubbs
> > Kayef Select Limited

Lightwave 8 + DFX in europe ??

Post by Dariusz Zwierzynsk » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 00:55:36

> Hi,

> how about this offer from Newtek where you get Digital Fusion with
> the Lightwave 8 upate for users in europe ?? This offer can't be found
> on the newtek-europe website and my dealer tells me that offers from the
> US do not apply in Europe. But Lightwave users from Europe can't get
> their upadates from the US anymore, or has that rule been changed ?

> grtz,

> Fish
> http://www.toonafish.nl

My dealer says I will receive DFX+ package tomorrow.
And I am located in Europe (Poland ;)

Regards
Dariusz Zwierzynski

Lightwave 8 + DFX in europe ??

Post by Kevin F Stubb » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:31:17

Quote:> Ordered mine today Kevin ;-))
> from Oevideo looking forward to Siggraph now to see what I've just bought

Likewise and likewise :-) I wonder if there will be a flurry of copies of DFX+
appearing on EBay over the next few weeks ? :-)))

Cheers

Kevin F Stubbs
Kayef Select Limited

Lightwave 8 + DFX in europe ??

Post by Bytehaw » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:14:34

ditto

------------------------------

Bytehawk
http://beam.to/afterhours

Quote:> > Ordered mine today Kevin ;-))
> > from Oevideo looking forward to Siggraph now to see what I've just
bought
> Likewise and likewise :-) I wonder if there will be a flurry of copies of
DFX+
> appearing on EBay over the next few weeks ? :-)))

> Cheers

> Kevin F Stubbs
> Kayef Select Limited

1. DFX Format or Converter HPGL to DFX/WMF

Hallo,

I need a converter from HPGL to DFX or WMF. Someone in gnu.misc.discuss
pointed me to hp2xx which will read/parse HPGL but it can not write DXF/WMF.

Is there a public available description of the DXF format or a
public library for DXF?
All I need is plotting continuous lines (polygons) in two or three colors.

Thanks
Volker

--
Volker Apelt                  Group of Prof. Dr. Ch. Griesinger
                              Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitaet

2. 3.0 Selecting polygons by their normals.....

3. NewTek LightWave/DFX Special Offer in the UK - Update

4. Panoramic Images in POV

5. NewTek LightWave/DFX Special Offer in the UK

6. Best Free Retail Graphic Software After Signup ==>...

7. LightWave 6 in Europe

8. Bizarre Colors Using Calibrated Monitor -- Why?

9. Situation bad for LightWave in Europe?!

10. LightWave Courses In Europe

11. ***Newbie Help*** how do I create *.dfx files

12. DFX/Radiance/RAYShade to DKBTrace/PvRay converted needed

13. Does DFX carry rendering info.?