Still Looking for missing plugins - plz help

Still Looking for missing plugins - plz help

Post by AoxomoxoA7 » Mon, 18 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Can anyone confirm that the plugins: drawskelegon.p and (especially)
pathtomotion.p shipped with [6]?

I am in desperate need of the path to motion plugin and have tried the
crvtomotion.p that is listed on* and other sites.
I could not get crvtomotion.p to work. Has anyone been able to get this to
work?

 I am almost to the point of reinstalling 5.6 just to get the camera move
for this scene, but I am not even sure I will be able to import the camera
move.

Thanks,  Scott

Still Looking for missing plugins - plz help

Post by AoxomoxoA7 » Mon, 18 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Well, after reading the read me file again, I figured out how to get the
crv2mot.ls to work.
but now I cant seem to figure out how to load the .mot file into layout.
I can get it to put the information into an individual channel, but how do
you get it to
read all of the channels in the .mot file. I seem to be only loading the
data from the first channel.
-Scott

Quote:> Can anyone confirm that the plugins: drawskelegon.p and (especially)
> pathtomotion.p shipped with [6]?

> I am in desperate need of the path to motion plugin and have tried the
> crvtomotion.p that is listed on* and other sites.
> I could not get crvtomotion.p to work. Has anyone been able to get this to
> work?

>  I am almost to the point of reinstalling 5.6 just to get the camera move
> for this scene, but I am not even sure I will be able to import the camera
> move.

> Thanks,  Scott

1. plz plz plz plz HELP

any of you guys able to successfully import a model from poser to lightwave
and then add bones to it??(yeah-i know....using poser.....im just too lazy)
any help would be appreciated
Ash

2. Problem in RiPointsPolygons() call

3. Help, missing plugins

4. How to draw polygons that are not in a plane.

5. HELP PLEASE w/missing preset actions and missing filters ps7

6. NEW TRICK TO SPECIAL DUAL BOOT SYSTEMS

7. looking for pd stills of old mo

8. Alpha blended PopupMenu

9. F1 F1 Sorry help help.............. plz

10. degital image size help...urgent ..plz help