who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by Fabio Annunziat » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 04:28:43



Do u know that pirates dont login with full name and surname? I work for a
studio, so i dont need to spend my cash to buy the plugin. I had bad
experience with vecta and flicker (perhaps you dont even have idea on what i
am talkin about) so i just want to be sure before ask my chief to buy the
plugin. But i dont have to explain my reason... if you dont know where to
find it just tell me without call me*head or something... am i clear? I
dont even know the real name of the man who insult me... cmon... be brave.
 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by Brizo » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 04:40:07


What on Earth are you talking about? Sounds to me like your trying to make
excuses for using pirate software, Sorry but that doesn't work around here,
there is no reason in the world to -have- to use pirate software. If you
work in a studio and your not having to pay for the plugin then whats your
problem? If what you say is true, I'm sure the authors would be happy to
work out a demonstration with your boss, and I'm sure he would rather that
than have you install cracked versions on his machines and risk infecting
months of work with a virus.

and for your information I was the one that called you a*head, what you
gonna do about it?

Finally, insulting everyone isn't going to get you anywhere, but then asking
for cracks isn't gonna get you anywhere here either, your asking for pirate
versions of software in a newsgroup frequented by the programmers of many of
the plugins, not very smart that is it

--

-------
BriZon
 Co-Founder & Director of VFX - DarkICE fx Ltd.
=================/\=================
   www.lexxpark.co.uk | www.darkicefx.co.uk
                     The Web is evolving
Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT


          ICQ: 124947563 - MSN: Lexxpark
=================\/=================


Quote:> Do u know that pirates dont login with full name and surname? I work for a
> studio, so i dont need to spend my cash to buy the plugin. I had bad
> experience with vecta and flicker (perhaps you dont even have idea on what
i
> am talkin about) so i just want to be sure before ask my chief to buy the
> plugin. But i dont have to explain my reason... if you dont know where to
> find it just tell me without call me*head or something... am i clear?
I
> dont even know the real name of the man who insult me... cmon... be brave.


 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by Ctrl+Alt+De » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 04:52:24


god i love this newsgroup!  LOL!

            -Ctrl

"Brizon"


> What on Earth are you talking about? Sounds to me like your trying to make
> excuses for using pirate software, Sorry but that doesn't work around
here,
> there is no reason in the world to -have- to use pirate software. If you
> work in a studio and your not having to pay for the plugin then whats your
> problem? If what you say is true, I'm sure the authors would be happy to
> work out a demonstration with your boss, and I'm sure he would rather that
> than have you install cracked versions on his machines and risk infecting
> months of work with a virus.

> and for your information I was the one that called you a*head, what
you
> gonna do about it?

> Finally, insulting everyone isn't going to get you anywhere, but then
asking
> for cracks isn't gonna get you anywhere here either, your asking for
pirate
> versions of software in a newsgroup frequented by the programmers of many
of
> the plugins, not very smart that is it

> --

> -------
> BriZon
>  Co-Founder & Director of VFX - DarkICE fx Ltd.
> =================/\=================
>    www.lexxpark.co.uk | www.darkicefx.co.uk
>                      The Web is evolving
> Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
> Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT


>           ICQ: 124947563 - MSN: Lexxpark
> =================\/=================



> > Do u know that pirates dont login with full name and surname? I work for
a
> > studio, so i dont need to spend my cash to buy the plugin. I had bad
> > experience with vecta and flicker (perhaps you dont even have idea on
what
> i
> > am talkin about) so i just want to be sure before ask my chief to buy
the
> > plugin. But i dont have to explain my reason... if you dont know where
to
> > find it just tell me without call me*head or something... am i
clear?
> I
> > dont even know the real name of the man who insult me... cmon... be
brave.

 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by Seattle Eri » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 05:40:34



> Do u know that pirates dont login with full name and surname? I work for a
> studio, so i dont need to spend my cash to buy the plugin. I had bad
> experience with vecta and flicker (perhaps you dont even have idea on what i
> am talkin about) so i just want to be sure before ask my chief to buy the
> plugin. But i dont have to explain my reason... if you dont know where to
> find it just tell me without call me*head or something... am i clear? I
> dont even know the real name of the man who insult me... cmon... be brave.

    You quack like a duck, how are we supposed to know you aren't a duck?

--
****************************************************
*  Look: There's "A RAT" in the middle of "separate".        *
****************************************************

 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by Brizo » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 05:53:33


hehe, fun isn't it :-)

--

-------
BriZon
 Co-Founder & Director of VFX - DarkICE fx Ltd.
=================/\=================
   www.lexxpark.co.uk | www.darkicefx.co.uk
                     The Web is evolving
Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT


          ICQ: 124947563 - MSN: Lexxpark
=================\/=================


Quote:> god i love this newsgroup!  LOL!

>             -Ctrl

> "Brizon"



> > What on Earth are you talking about? Sounds to me like your trying to
make
> > excuses for using pirate software, Sorry but that doesn't work around
> here,
> > there is no reason in the world to -have- to use pirate software. If you
> > work in a studio and your not having to pay for the plugin then whats
your
> > problem? If what you say is true, I'm sure the authors would be happy to
> > work out a demonstration with your boss, and I'm sure he would rather
that
> > than have you install cracked versions on his machines and risk
infecting
> > months of work with a virus.

> > and for your information I was the one that called you a*head, what
> you
> > gonna do about it?

> > Finally, insulting everyone isn't going to get you anywhere, but then
> asking
> > for cracks isn't gonna get you anywhere here either, your asking for
> pirate
> > versions of software in a newsgroup frequented by the programmers of
many
> of
> > the plugins, not very smart that is it

> > --

> > -------
> > BriZon
> >  Co-Founder & Director of VFX - DarkICE fx Ltd.
> > =================/\=================
> >    www.lexxpark.co.uk | www.darkicefx.co.uk
> >                      The Web is evolving
> > Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
> > Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT


> >           ICQ: 124947563 - MSN: Lexxpark
> > =================\/=================



> > > Do u know that pirates dont login with full name and surname? I work
for
> a
> > > studio, so i dont need to spend my cash to buy the plugin. I had bad
> > > experience with vecta and flicker (perhaps you dont even have idea on
> what
> > i
> > > am talkin about) so i just want to be sure before ask my chief to buy
> the
> > > plugin. But i dont have to explain my reason... if you dont know where
> to
> > > find it just tell me without call me*head or something... am i
> clear?
> > I
> > > dont even know the real name of the man who insult me... cmon... be
> brave.

 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by Brizo » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 05:53:19


lol

--

-------
BriZon
 Co-Founder & Director of VFX - DarkICE fx Ltd.
=================/\=================
   www.lexxpark.co.uk | www.darkicefx.co.uk
                     The Web is evolving
Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT


          ICQ: 124947563 - MSN: Lexxpark
=================\/=================



> > Do u know that pirates dont login with full name and surname? I work for
a
> > studio, so i dont need to spend my cash to buy the plugin. I had bad
> > experience with vecta and flicker (perhaps you dont even have idea on
what i
> > am talkin about) so i just want to be sure before ask my chief to buy
the
> > plugin. But i dont have to explain my reason... if you dont know where
to
> > find it just tell me without call me*head or something... am i
clear? I
> > dont even know the real name of the man who insult me... cmon... be
brave.

>     You quack like a duck, how are we supposed to know you aren't a duck?

> --
> ****************************************************
> *  Look: There's "A RAT" in the middle of "separate".        *
> ****************************************************

 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by Tesselato » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 06:42:51


Well for those of you that don't know what he's talking about See the
bottom of this reply.

I can't speak for anyone but myself so I just speak for Briz:

    You really have to forgive; He's had a tough week!  His wife left him
for a pigmey with a bad haircut, his dog died, his lover lit a bon fire in
the back seat of his porche, he's rideing his bike cuz he crashed his mom's
car, and his ordered copy of Lightwave 7.0 has been suspended indefinatly
due to "international relations" between NEWTeK and the UK distributor
which just happens to be headed by a pigmey with a bad hiarcut.

I on the other hand, have no excuse what-so-ever except to say:

    Gee!  What was I thinking?  I must have been out of my mind!

    Not really...    Hehehheehehhe
                                    O :-)

But all seriousness aside,  What the heck are you talking about?

Quote:> Do u know that pirates dont login with full name and surname? I work for a
> studio, so i dont need to spend my cash to buy the plugin. I had bad
> experience with vecta and flicker (perhaps you dont even have idea on what i
> am talkin about) so i just want to be sure before ask my chief to buy the
> plugin. But i dont have to explain my reason... if you dont know where to
> find it just tell me without call me*head or something... am i clear? I
> dont even know the real name of the man who insult me... cmon... be brave.

---------

=========================================================================
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i am searching for the fullversion of this powerful plugin, just for try
it, because the trial version is not enough to understand if it value the
290$ asked for the program. Can someone tell me where to find it?
tnx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

    So it has a demo, but that's just not enough.

    Yeah, right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

dickhead,

demo is enough to know if you need it or not, don't come here asking
for pirate *

you must be really stupid if you think people will fall for your pathetic
attempt to get free apps because your too sad to pay for it like everyone
else

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geeez Briz,  you're giveing me goose pimples.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"goose pimples"?  that sounds disgusting.  i always thought it was "goose
bumps".  or here in hawaii;  "chicken skin"

            -Ctrl

 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by Brizo » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 06:49:10


lol!

--

-------
BriZon
 Co-Founder & Director of VFX - DarkICE fx Ltd.
=================/\=================
   www.lexxpark.co.uk | www.darkicefx.co.uk
                     The Web is evolving
Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT


          ICQ: 124947563 - MSN: Lexxpark
=================\/=================


> Well for those of you that don't know what he's talking about See the
> bottom of this reply.

> I can't speak for anyone but myself so I just speak for Briz:

>     You really have to forgive; He's had a tough week!  His wife left him
> for a pigmey with a bad haircut, his dog died, his lover lit a bon fire in
> the back seat of his porche, he's rideing his bike cuz he crashed his
mom's
> car, and his ordered copy of Lightwave 7.0 has been suspended indefinatly
> due to "international relations" between NEWTeK and the UK distributor
> which just happens to be headed by a pigmey with a bad hiarcut.

> I on the other hand, have no excuse what-so-ever except to say:

>     Gee!  What was I thinking?  I must have been out of my mind!

>     Not really...    Hehehheehehhe
>                                     O :-)

> But all seriousness aside,  What the heck are you talking about?

> > Do u know that pirates dont login with full name and surname? I work for
a
> > studio, so i dont need to spend my cash to buy the plugin. I had bad
> > experience with vecta and flicker (perhaps you dont even have idea on
what i
> > am talkin about) so i just want to be sure before ask my chief to buy
the
> > plugin. But i dont have to explain my reason... if you dont know where
to
> > find it just tell me without call me*head or something... am i
clear? I
> > dont even know the real name of the man who insult me... cmon... be
brave.

> ---------

> =========================================================================
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Hi, i am searching for the fullversion of this powerful plugin, just for
try
> it, because the trial version is not enough to understand if it value the
> 290$ asked for the program. Can someone tell me where to find it?
> tnx

> -------------------------------------------------------------------------

>     So it has a demo, but that's just not enough.

>     Yeah, right.

> -------------------------------------------------------------------------

>*head,

> demo is enough to know if you need it or not, don't come here asking
> for pirate *

> you must be really stupid if you think people will fall for your pathetic
> attempt to get free apps because your too sad to pay for it like everyone
> else

> -------------------------------------------------------------------------

> Geeez Briz,  you're giveing me goose pimples.
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------

> "goose pimples"?  that sounds disgusting.  i always thought it was "goose
> bumps".  or here in hawaii;  "chicken skin"

>             -Ctrl

 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by toymake » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 09:46:22


Welp gotta side with Brizon on this one as well. He definately is one of those.
More likely than not he is just a troll since no studio would allow pirated
plugins or cracked software on their systems. Why spend all that money on a
business only to have it taken away for illeagle activities. Sure the actual
user my get a hand slap but the owners would be taken to the cleaners..

> What on Earth are you talking about? Sounds to me like your trying to make
> excuses for using pirate software, Sorry but that doesn't work around here,
> there is no reason in the world to -have- to use pirate software. If you
> work in a studio and your not having to pay for the plugin then whats your
> problem? If what you say is true, I'm sure the authors would be happy to
> work out a demonstration with your boss, and I'm sure he would rather that
> than have you install cracked versions on his machines and risk infecting
> months of work with a virus.

> and for your information I was the one that called you a*head, what you
> gonna do about it?

> Finally, insulting everyone isn't going to get you anywhere, but then asking
> for cracks isn't gonna get you anywhere here either, your asking for pirate
> versions of software in a newsgroup frequented by the programmers of many of
> the plugins, not very smart that is it

> --

> -------
> BriZon
>  Co-Founder & Director of VFX - DarkICE fx Ltd.
> =================/\=================
>    www.lexxpark.co.uk | www.darkicefx.co.uk
>                      The Web is evolving
> Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
> Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT


>           ICQ: 124947563 - MSN: Lexxpark
> =================\/=================



> > Do u know that pirates dont login with full name and surname? I work for a
> > studio, so i dont need to spend my cash to buy the plugin. I had bad
> > experience with vecta and flicker (perhaps you dont even have idea on what
> i
> > am talkin about) so i just want to be sure before ask my chief to buy the
> > plugin. But i dont have to explain my reason... if you dont know where to
> > find it just tell me without call me*head or something... am i clear?
> I
> > dont even know the real name of the man who insult me... cmon... be brave.

 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by toymake » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 09:59:32



> lol!



        Fabricationo Annutherloseriata

Quote:

> > Hi, i am searching for the fullversion of this powerful plugin, just for
> try it,

         Yes right and I bet you have multiple bridges to sell at a volume
discount price...

Quote:> because the trial version is not enough to understand if it value the
> > 290$ asked for the program.

           Translation:  He's not good enuff at coding yet to crack this on his
own and wants another pirate to do the work for him. Add to the fact
                               that he really has no job and lives with mom &
pop in their ba*t $290.00 is more than daddy's allowance for 5 years..

Quote:> Can someone tell me where to find it?

               Yea from the company that put it up for sale. Grow up, get that
wonderful job where they even give you a shiney new name tag and all the soda's
you can drink. Don't worry your not a*head your just a loser but there is
hope. Mainly from the rest of us hoping that the next bus you encounter drags
you down the street..)
 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by jaso » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 11:55:44


"mr Jason" ?

hehehehehehehe.

If you want 3d to vector conversion, I cannot recommend Swift3d enough.  You
won't be wasting your money.

That's all I can give you.


Quote:> Do u know that pirates dont login with full name and surname? I work for a
> studio, so i dont need to spend my cash to buy the plugin. I had bad
> experience with vecta and flicker (perhaps you dont even have idea on what
i
> am talkin about) so i just want to be sure before ask my chief to buy the
> plugin. But i dont have to explain my reason... if you dont know where to
> find it just tell me without call me*head or something... am i clear?
I
> dont even know the real name of the man who insult me... cmon... be brave.

 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by Brizo » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 13:48:45


yeah, you tell him :-)

if your really lucky he'll add you to the subject line like us chosen few
hehe

--

-------
BriZon
 Co-Founder & Director of VFX - DarkICE fx Ltd.
=================/\=================
   www.lexxpark.co.uk | www.darkicefx.co.uk
                     The Web is evolving
Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT


          ICQ: 124947563 - MSN: Lexxpark
=================\/=================



> > lol!


>         Fabricationo Annutherloseriata

> > > Hi, i am searching for the fullversion of this powerful plugin, just
for
> > try it,

>          Yes right and I bet you have multiple bridges to sell at a volume
> discount price...

> > because the trial version is not enough to understand if it value the
> > > 290$ asked for the program.

>            Translation:  He's not good enuff at coding yet to crack this
on his
> own and wants another pirate to do the work for him. Add to the fact
>                                that he really has no job and lives with
mom &
> pop in their ba*t $290.00 is more than daddy's allowance for 5 years..

> > Can someone tell me where to find it?

>                Yea from the company that put it up for sale. Grow up, get
that
> wonderful job where they even give you a shiney new name tag and all the
soda's
> you can drink. Don't worry your not a*head your just a loser but there
is
> hope. Mainly from the rest of us hoping that the next bus you encounter
drags
> you down the street..)

 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by Ctrl+Alt+De » Sat, 08 Sep 2001 15:16:49


yeah, i feel pretty speacial.  i dont even know what i did to get on there.

            -Ctrl

"Brizon"


> yeah, you tell him :-)

> if your really lucky he'll add you to the subject line like us chosen few
> hehe

> --

> -------
> BriZon
>  Co-Founder & Director of VFX - DarkICE fx Ltd.
> =================/\=================
>    www.lexxpark.co.uk | www.darkicefx.co.uk
>                      The Web is evolving
> Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
> Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT


>           ICQ: 124947563 - MSN: Lexxpark
> =================\/=================

 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by toymake » Sun, 09 Sep 2001 09:25:53


face it with a handle like mine its just not menacing enuff to elicit usage in a
subject line for this purpose.. sigh...

    Fear ME I AM TOYMAKER just doesnt cut it anymore. Though it might scare the
cute * squirrels...


> yeah, you tell him :-)

> if your really lucky he'll add you to the subject line like us chosen few
> hehe

> --

> -------
> BriZon
>  Co-Founder & Director of VFX - DarkICE fx Ltd.
> =================/\=================
>    www.lexxpark.co.uk | www.darkicefx.co.uk
>                      The Web is evolving
> Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
> Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT


>           ICQ: 124947563 - MSN: Lexxpark
> =================\/=================




> > > lol!


> >         Fabricationo Annutherloseriata

> > > > Hi, i am searching for the fullversion of this powerful plugin, just
> for
> > > try it,

> >          Yes right and I bet you have multiple bridges to sell at a volume
> > discount price...

> > > because the trial version is not enough to understand if it value the
> > > > 290$ asked for the program.

> >            Translation:  He's not good enuff at coding yet to crack this
> on his
> > own and wants another pirate to do the work for him. Add to the fact
> >                                that he really has no job and lives with
> mom &
> > pop in their ba*t $290.00 is more than daddy's allowance for 5 years..

> > > Can someone tell me where to find it?

> >                Yea from the company that put it up for sale. Grow up, get
> that
> > wonderful job where they even give you a shiney new name tag and all the
> soda's
> > you can drink. Don't worry your not a*head your just a loser but there
> is
> > hope. Mainly from the rest of us hoping that the next bus you encounter
> drags
> > you down the street..)

 
 
 

who do u think am i? (mr seattle eric, mr brizon, mr Tesselator, mr Jason, mr ctrl + alt + del)

Post by Brizo » Sun, 09 Sep 2001 09:35:48


I dunno, there's all those films about dolls coming to life, or that one
with the guy who made evil toys, play on those things that'll make you
scarier :-)

--

-------
BriZon
 Co-Founder & Director of VFX - DarkICE fx Ltd.
=================/\=================
   www.lexxpark.co.uk | www.darkicefx.co.uk
                     The Web is evolving
Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT


          ICQ: 124947563 - MSN: Lexxpark
=================\/=================


> face it with a handle like mine its just not menacing enuff to elicit
usage in a
> subject line for this purpose.. sigh...

>     Fear ME I AM TOYMAKER just doesnt cut it anymore. Though it might
scare the
> cute * squirrels...


> > yeah, you tell him :-)

> > if your really lucky he'll add you to the subject line like us chosen
few
> > hehe

> > --

> > -------
> > BriZon
> >  Co-Founder & Director of VFX - DarkICE fx Ltd.
> > =================/\=================
> >    www.lexxpark.co.uk | www.darkicefx.co.uk
> >                      The Web is evolving
> > Work: +44 (0) 771 9859450 7am - 5pm GMT
> > Home: +44 (0) 786 6039358 5pm - 7am GMT


> >           ICQ: 124947563 - MSN: Lexxpark
> > =================\/=================




> > > > lol!


> > >         Fabricationo Annutherloseriata

> > > > > Hi, i am searching for the fullversion of this powerful plugin,
just
> > for
> > > > try it,

> > >          Yes right and I bet you have multiple bridges to sell at a
volume
> > > discount price...

> > > > because the trial version is not enough to understand if it value
the
> > > > > 290$ asked for the program.

> > >            Translation:  He's not good enuff at coding yet to crack
this
> > on his
> > > own and wants another pirate to do the work for him. Add to the fact
> > >                                that he really has no job and lives
with
> > mom &
> > > pop in their ba*t $290.00 is more than daddy's allowance for 5
years..

> > > > Can someone tell me where to find it?

> > >                Yea from the company that put it up for sale. Grow up,
get
> > that
> > > wonderful job where they even give you a shiney new name tag and all
the
> > soda's
> > > you can drink. Don't worry your not a*head your just a loser but
there
> > is
> > > hope. Mainly from the rest of us hoping that the next bus you
encounter
> > drags
> > > you down the street..)