amiga lwo to pc lwo

Post by sab.. » Mon, 27 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I would like to know if anyone knows of a pc program or program
converter that will read amiga lwo. I have a lot of objects and scene
files saved in amigo format and would like to transfer to be used with
my LW pc format. If you know of such a program or a way to do this
please drop me a line.

amiga lwo to pc lwo

Post by rd » Mon, 27 Dec 1999 04:00:00

They are the same thing.  If your objects dont have the.lwo extension, you

need to do an 'all files' to see them in pclightwave (windoze feature)

--
---
Rob Depew

amiga lwo to pc lwo

Post by Robert Czy » Mon, 27 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I Format an Amiga floppy with Win 95, you need Workbench2.1 to see it, copy
the .lwo file to the floppy and move it to my PC, copy to hard disk.  No
problems.

>I would like to know if anyone knows of a pc program or program
>converter that will read amiga lwo. I have a lot of objects and scene
>files saved in amigo format and would like to transfer to be used with
>my LW pc format. If you know of such a program or a way to do this
>please drop me a line.

amiga lwo to pc lwo

Post by Trevor Guillian » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> I would like to know if anyone knows of a pc program or program
> converter that will read amiga lwo. I have a lot of objects and scene
> files saved in amigo format and would like to transfer to be used with
> my LW pc format. If you know of such a program or a way to do this
> please drop me a line.

Your PC will read Amiga lwo's with no problem. You'll need to format a
floppy with CrossDOS on the Amiga so that your PC can read it though.

Trevor.

amiga lwo to pc lwo

Post by Lewi » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> I would like to know if anyone knows of a pc program or program
> converter that will read amiga lwo. I have a lot of objects and scene
> files saved in amigo format and would like to transfer to be used with
> my LW pc format. If you know of such a program or a way to do this
> please drop me a line.

joust copy objects/scenes/textures on PC.
and add extension *.lwo

--

        ICQ : 7128177

http://lewis.onlineexpress.net