Lightwave to Animation Master via dxf

Post by Mike » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Anyone know how to export out of lightwave and into Animation
Master 99 via .dxf export that won't give you triangulation on all of your
faces but will keep the models in quad form? I tried the basix .dxf export
and it didnt seem to work at keeping everythign a quad. Any suggestions?
Other software to translate?

Mike Foy

1. Animation Master DXF export problems....

Has anyone had problems using Animtion Master or MH3d with
inconsistent normals??  I had to go in and manually turn about 300
faces before i gave up and decided to just use the lofter.  I found
that even when I unify the normals, the faces I "fixed" return to
their original wrong position.  I'm using Release 4, if anybody knows
let me know......

2. Want FAQs.

3. Transferring DXF from Hash Animation Master to 3DS

4. WELCOM TO VIRTUAL INTERIOR

5. FS:Hash Animation Master 98 + The Animation Master Handbook

6. design and advertising competition

7. Line -- ClipArt from Grayscale?

8. lightwave and animation master in melbourne

9. LIGHTWAVE 3D VERSION 7.5C, HASH ANIMATION MASTER 2003 V10.0N, LOGIC

10. RayDream/Lightwave/Animation Master info needed...

11. Animation Master or Lightwave for the PC?

12. LIGHTWAVE 3D VERSION 7.5C, HASH ANIMATION MASTER 2003 V10.0N, LOGIC