Dual Monitor Display-using separate apps

Dual Monitor Display-using separate apps

Post by Coz » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 08:38:29

Fiddled around with nviews multi monitor functions and am wondering
how do you set the monitors up so that you can have excel on one
monitor and surf the net on the other monitor. I dont want to use
games with this setup as I've heard probs are experienced...I just
want to use multiple programs and switch between one or the other. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

My Stats are:
Windows XP SP1
Pentium 2.4 Ghz
ASUS P4G8X (dual Channel) MOB
MSI Ti 4200 VGA (TV out, dual head 1x dvi and 1x d-sub)
512 mb Ram
Using 17" TFT for primary(D-AVI) and 17" crt as secondary (d-sub)

1. App builder for dual monitors

Does C++Builder support dual monitors under Win98?  I have a project to
write an app to display text with a projector while having a separate
control screen on the CRT.  Similar to PowerPoint, but optimized for a
church worship team which frequently doesn't follow a pre-defined
script.  Any other application builders I should consider?

TIA,
Martin

2. .x Mesh ( some mesh are not loaded probably )

3. Dual monitor point display problem in Modeler

4. Programming Xword Puzzles

5. Using dual monitors

6. Object model 3d-graphics

7. Using two cards to run one monitor on a dual boot PC

8. HP DESKJET 500C

9. using single gimp instance on dual headed X display

10. Document not displayed when using shortcut to run app

11. display using monitor compensation

12. dual processor and dual display in Win2000 ?

13. Q: StereoVision separated on two displays ?