Shave and a Haircut Tutorial????

Post by David Campbel » Sun, 06 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Is there any other Shave and a haircut tutorials on the web?  I'm having
some difficulties with the plugin and I'd like to know if there are any
more up to date ones!

Thanx!!!!

David
=:)

David Campbell - MOTIONART | AAI

Shave and a Haircut Tutorial????

Post by Will Wir » Sun, 06 Aug 2000 04:00:00

There is a tutorial that www.flay.com found at
http://www.videosystems.com/html/2000/july/features/shave/shavehaircu....
I dont know if there's much new information in this tutorial, but its
written recently anyway. Joe Alter *is* making improvements to it all the
time, so I understand why you'd want updated instructions. If you're not
already on the egroups list, I'd recommend going to www.egroups.com and
subscribing to the lipservice group. Joe is responding to questions just
about 24-7, he is amazing!!

Cheers,
Will
----------------------
The most disturbing 2 second Lightwave clip I have made thus far:
www.geocities.com/wera1.geo/whazzap.avi (1.1 mb)

> Hi,

> Is there any other Shave and a haircut tutorials on the web?  I'm having
> some difficulties with the plugin and I'd like to know if there are any
> more up to date ones!

> Thanx!!!!

> David
> =:)

> David Campbell - MOTIONART | AAI

Shave and a Haircut Tutorial????

Post by David Campbel » Sun, 06 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hey Will,

Excellent!!! Thanks very much, I'm trying to cram learning 3 damn plugins this
weekend... Every little bit helps.  Just got hooked up to the LipService NG as
well.

yur da best! =:)