HV3 Dont render behind transparent objects!!Again with proves

HV3 Dont render behind transparent objects!!Again with proves

Post by nuno conceica » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

For those who think HV3 renders behind transparent objects should see the 2
pics I posted on binaries proving otherwise.
Attention : I used refraction

Nuno c.

1. Objects behind transparent objects not always visible

In one of my models I have transparent objects.  Solid objects behind them
are not always displayed.  I can tell they are there when I move my camera
past the transparent objects.  My system uses an nVidia TNT2 BIVA Model 64
AGP graphics card with 32MB of ram.  What could the possible reasons for
this be?

--
Alexander Medwedew
http://visual-engineering.com/

2. New 3d Modeler & Renderer Illumen 3D

3. do lenseffects work behind transparent object

4. ATM Question

5. Glow behind transparent objects in MAX

6. Camera tracking

7. Problems with RLF behind transparent Objects :-(

8. Drop Shadow Plugin

9. Dissolving objects behind transparent glass?

10. Glow behind transparent objects: how?

11. raytracing: Lighting of objects behind transparent faces

12. Shadows behind transparent objects

13. HV3 again