how much. roughly for LW6?

Post by Richard Pererso » Mon, 20 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Any idea how much this is gonna set me back?

Cheers

1. roughly what do IPAS routines cost?

I have just purchased Imagine FX from Schreiber Instruments for $300.00.
It includes lightning effects, a stunning comet and expanding rings effect,
a particle cloud, starburst and expanding volume routine as well.  I
downloaded the demo and suddenly discovered that I couldn't live without
them!  Worth every penny.  Hope this helps...

2. Problem with ARB-PixelBuffer-Extension

3. 6 pts roughly coplanar

4. POV-Ray scene of Earth?

5. Was LW6 Beta Force / Did not Receive LW6 yet

6. scanning question...

7. LW6-Anyone see LW6 in the NAB

8. Interested programmers for lw6 ->rhino,rhino ->lw6 export-plugin ?