All Lightwave Music Video

Post by aomb k » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 06:06:18

Well...
are you people jealous???
cuz you shuld be.
or just one euro if you return it within 6 hours, 1.5euro within 12 hours
and 2 euro within 24h.delay is 1.5 euro for every 24h after that

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by aomb k » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 06:07:34

Quote:> Well...
> are you people jealous???
> cuz you shuld be.
> or just one euro if you return it within 6 hours, 1.5euro within 12 hours
> and 2 euro within 24h.delay is 1.5 euro for every 24h after that

i mean here...in greece

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Larry Snide » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 07:03:07

What are you talking about?

> > Well...
> > are you people jealous???
> > cuz you shuld be.
> > or just one euro if you return it within 6 hours, 1.5euro within 12
hours
> > and 2 euro within 24h.delay is 1.5 euro for every 24h after that

> i mean here...in greece

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Brizo » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 07:17:06

| What are you talking about?

I think he/she/it posted on the wrong thread, in the wrong group, on the
wrong planet

--
Euro's, is that monopoly money?;)

||| Well...
||| are you people jealous???
||| cuz you shuld be.
||| or just one euro if you return it within 6 hours, 1.5euro within 12
||| hours and 2 euro within 24h.delay is 1.5 euro for every 24h after
||| that
|| i mean here...in greece

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by aomb k » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 07:41:51

well...:)
you rush into conclusions,dont you?
i am talkin about dvd rental prices...since this post has turned to somethin
like that...

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Jon Carrol » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:29:41

Quote:>well...:)
>you rush into conclusions,dont you?
>i am talkin about dvd rental prices...since this post has turned to somethin
>like that...

um, that was discussed for a few hours several days ago...

--
-Jon Carroll

"You're making me hungry. You won't like me when I'm hungry!"- Dexter

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Tesselato » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:03:40

> well...:)
> you rush into conclusions,dont you?
> i am talkin about dvd rental prices...since this post has turned to somethin
> like that...

Damn, I thought he meant that if you returned you popcorn within one hour
they'ld give ya one euro.  The only part I didn't understand was if you
could eat some of it first or not.

But now I see I was in error...   This changes everything!

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Tesselato » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:06:32

> >well...:)
> >you rush into conclusions,dont you?
> >i am talkin about dvd rental prices...since this post has turned to somethin
> >like that...

> um, that was discussed for a few hours several days ago...

Jon, you're so practical!

                            O :-)

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Larry Snide » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:21:29

Quote:> well...:)
> you rush into conclusions,dont you?
> i am talkin about dvd rental prices...since this post has turned to
somethin
> like that...

Oh, ok.  I suppose I missed that part.  Sorry.

;-)

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Ronald Step » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:23:39

Quote:> He he he,
> Imagine that, me being *too* subtle ;-)))

> Basically, the guy was trolling, Randy Sharp was trying to point out
the error
> of his ways.
> Every time Randy put forth a solid argument, I threw up a 'Striike'
post,
> eventually of course, the guy struck out 3 times, you know how it
goes, 3
> strikes and your out.
> Heh, does no-one watch the * Gun films anymore ? <bg>

> Think, Leslie Neilsen doing his moonwalk whilst posing as a baseball
umpire
> :-)))

Ahhh doan git it!  grin kidding... cool clarification..

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Ronald Step » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:23:57

Quote:> Well...
> are you people jealous???
> cuz you shuld be.
> or just one euro if you return it within 6 hours, 1.5euro within 12
hours
> and 2 euro within 24h.delay is 1.5 euro for every 24h after that

Whuzzat?

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Ronald Step » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:24:32

Quote:> i mean here...in greece

What does old cooking oil have to do with anything?

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Philour » Sat, 01 Feb 2003 17:34:53

Don"t forget that lightwave is also available on Mac and hoppefully will be
on Linux.
You can't ask for a windows style interface cause you are not alone. Anyway
i agree with you on the point that some rules have to be followed to improve
the interface.

--
-- Enlevez -nospam- pour me rpondre --

> > On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:45:00 +0100, "Philours"

> > >Not me because i think that there is a HUGE difference between
"cosmetics"
> > >and features.
> > >Windows compliant or specific interface won't change the features of
the app
> > >and this is really not the same level of development/problems.

> There are plenty of good reasons to keep the interface the way it is.
> My only reason to have a mor "Windows" like interface (proper context
> sensitive menus on the right mouse button, with a minimum of cut copy
> and paste, on the right mouse button. A curved back arrow for undo.
> More undos, everywhere in the program, stuff like that). Not because
> it's better, but because I use a lot of different programs, and it is nice
> when things are in the same places from one program to the next.

> > we also are likely to never see a windows interface to assist with its
> > platform independence.

> Point taken, but  I, personally, don't move from one computer platform
> to the next, but I do have to remember how to use a lot of differendt
software.
> There can be months that I don't use Lightwave, and months that I don't
use
> After Effects, etc..

> David

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Philour » Sat, 01 Feb 2003 17:35:54

:)