All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:39:17

Quote:> Gee, twilight - you can really be an ass sometimes.

> nick

True.. but have I ever gone out of my way to pick someone on the list and
start harassing them out of the blue?  I have never been the one to
_inititiate_ something, only respond.

Grin.. I may not be diplomatic but I am honest.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:39:58

Quote:> I had the pirate posts blocked, but the funny responses from Tess and
> Twilight did make me laugh, though the pair of them were having too much
fun
> doing it for it to have been healthy :-)

Sigh.  but its calorie and colesterol  free.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:40:29

Quote:> errrrrrrr

> the way i saw it they were making *s of themselves !

Aw.. you're not biased in any way are you?

Ownage 38  Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Medi8o » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:02:43

>> As I download the newsgroup to read offline, I just downloaded 400
>> messages where about 200 were in this thread. Not my idea of well used
>> bandwidth. "Ignoring" the thread won't transform those 200 messages to
>> something worth reading.

> Tough.. sorry but thats all I have to say...  its a public forum.. if
> you get trash in there then maybe its time to download them
> differently.. either way, its a public forum and we don't have some
> legal obligation to worry about what everyone out there has to download
> every day..

It is a public forum. It is not moderated. That does however NOT mean you
should feel free to post whatever you like in this newsgroup. If you read
your isps guidelines, I'm sure you'll find they agree with me. Most isps
have guidelines for use of newsgroups.

Quote:> i get 100-200 spam every 3 days.. its tough but hey thats life..

Email-spam? That comes from you visiting all those * sites, and
registering for those "free offers". You'll have a real problem finding
whoever mails you all that spam, so you can tell them to stop. I have only
one "spammer" to find, and hey - I found you.. Please stop.

(Gawd I'm nice. I said "please"..)

Quote:>> I like a good "battle of wits" as much as anyone, but wits have been
>> painfully lacking in this thread. Come to think of it, i remember a few
>> other similar threads where you were active..

> Yeah, both me and tess were active here.. again.. tough..  thats the way
> the internet works, you just have to resign yourself to it.

Dude. Newsgroups works because people generally wants "their" groups to
stay on topic. Or at least somewhat close to the topic. The groups work
because "trolls" eventually grow bored or are removed for violation of
their isps guidelines.
Isps make money from providing this service. By flooding newsgroups with
mindless drivel, you diminish the value of their product. So, you might
think you are free to post whatever you like wherever you like, but at
some point your isp will tell you otherwise.

 -M
--
Disraeli was pretty close: actually, there are Lies, Damn lies,
Statistics, Benchmarks, and Delivery dates.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Eki Halkk » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 21:42:54

> Gee, twilight - you can really be an ass sometimes.

"Sometimes"? Has he improved his behaviour from "all the time"?

CU
--
Eki

http://www.akmp-program.fi
http://www.kolumbus.fi/erkki.halkka/

*************************************
******** warp9.to/soapwish **********
*************************************

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by js33 » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 05:21:08

We forgive you Tess, just don't let it happen again. ] ;>)

Cheers,
JS

> I AM sorry!   I'm dealing with WAY too much stress right now from my
> usually stressless life.   I kinda thought it would make for a good
> release but it didn't.  Feels more like I stepped in something...     :-/

> Anyway, again:  Sorry.
> Jim

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Medi8o » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 09:01:19

>> errrrrrrr

>> the way i saw it they were making *s of themselves !

> Aw.. you're not biased in any way are you?

> Ownage 38  Dumass 0

Why don't you two actually have a REAL pissing contest?
Find a friend with a camera and something to measure distance. Post the
result to a binary newsgroup. Bet it would give more laughs than this
thread!

Cover your faces though. video files like that would probably find their
way to wet-sex websites... :-))

 -M

--

Post by Twiligh » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 14:54:55

Quote:> > Gee, twilight - you can really be an ass sometimes.

> "Sometimes"? Has he improved his behaviour from "all the time"?

Hmm.. I see cheap shots are still the norm.. maybe tess can tell you whether
I have...mr.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 14:54:56

Quote:> It is a public forum. It is not moderated. That does however NOT mean you
> should feel free to post whatever you like in this newsgroup. If you read
> your isps guidelines, I'm sure you'll find they agree with me. Most isps
> have guidelines for use of newsgroups.

My ISP has no authority here.  ISP monitors whether I abuse their service,
not whether I post messages to a public newsgroup.  Get it straight.

Quote:> > i get 100-200 spam every 3 days.. its tough but hey thats life..
> Email-spam? That comes from you visiting all those * sites, and
> registering for those "free offers". You'll have a real problem finding
> whoever mails you all that spam, so you can tell them to stop. I have only
> one "spammer" to find, and hey - I found you.. Please stop.

Bullshit.  My mother gets the same amount of spam dumass.  And I assure you
that SHE does not go to * sites.. and I by the way also don't waste my
time going to *ing * sites.  I can get much better quality from
magazines if I so choose.  And I don't so choose.

As for me spamming you.

Tough *ing shit.

If you don't like it filter it.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 14:54:57

Quote:> Why don't you two actually have a REAL pissing contest?
> Find a friend with a camera and something to measure distance. Post the
> result to a binary newsgroup. Bet it would give more laughs than this
> thread!

Hey, you go start your pissing contests and I'll start mine.  If you like
video feel free to do so. Just mind your own business. I see for all the
moaning about spamming, et-al.. you guys sure felt the need to jump into a
flame war and add your own two cents.  Go figure.  We were having fun and
nobody invited you to insert whether you like it or not.

Tough Shit.  Its a public forum and a thread which you can freely ignore...
yet you guys keep coming in and adding to it...  it was dying out till you
idiots resurrected it with cheap shots about spam, me, and other things.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:22:34

oooh - back on the mature scoring charts again are we.
besides ownage isnt a word and dumBass has a B in it !
i think.

Quote:> > errrrrrrr

> > the way i saw it they were making *s of themselves !

> Aw.. you're not biased in any way are you?

> Ownage 38  Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:41:45

Quote:> oooh - back on the mature scoring charts again are we.
> besides ownage isnt a word and dumBass has a B in it !
> i think.

Ownage

http://www2.urbandictionary.com:8000/define.php?term=Ownage

http://www.gamerjargon.com/gamer3_op.html#own

As for dumass.. you haven't seen the "The name is Dumass" root beer
commercials have you..?

I can spell it any way i wish.. and frankly.. since you were able to
"deduce" its meaning its spelled just fine..

And if we're hitting grammar and such, a "." is not the appropriate way to
end a question..  "are we."  should be "are we?"

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Tesselato » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 18:24:14

> > > Gee, twilight - you can really be an ass sometimes.

> > "Sometimes"? Has he improved his behaviour from "all the time"?

> Hmm.. I see cheap shots are still the norm.. maybe tess can tell you whether
> I have...mr.

Ummmmmmmmm...

    Hehehe...   Hay, I ain't no statistician!

        I'm just here to have fun and learn as much as I can without
        pissing off too many people in the process.  Oh yeah, and to
        try and thin out the pirate presence  (or the advertising of
        it) here as I can.

All Lightwave Music Video

Naw...  Don't worry...  JS ain't going for that...