All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:32:19

Quote:> I didn't read it except for a few posts.
> I just hate to see valuable LW people
> waste their time on pointless drivel.

Nice thing about this country.. we can chose to waste our time (i know you
didn't mean me by valuable) on drivel.. nobody put a gun to our head..
besides I am sure tess agrees that we have time to do fun things as well as
devote every waking moment to "productive lightwave activities"..

Its a free country..

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:32:20

Quote:> As I download the newsgroup to read offline, I just downloaded 400
> messages where about 200 were in this thread. Not my idea of well used
> bandwidth. "Ignoring" the thread won't transform those 200 messages to
> something worth reading.

Tough.. sorry but thats all I have to say...  its a public forum.. if you
get trash in there then maybe its time to download them differently.. either
way, its a public forum and we don't have some legal obligation to worry
about what everyone out there has to download every day.. i get 100-200 spam
every 3 days.. its tough but hey thats life..

Quote:> I like a good "battle of wits" as much as anyone, but wits have been
> painfully lacking in this thread. Come to think of it, i remember a few
> other similar threads where you were active..

Yeah, both me and tess were active here.. again.. tough..  thats the way the
internet works, you just have to resign yourself to it.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Tesselato » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:41:10

Quote:> Put me down for the "Entertained"  colum..,, I always get a kick outta
> Tess' response to idiots,,, some funny stuff there.. and when I say
> funny , I mean chuckle kinda funny, not the "what ever your drinking
> flying out your nostrils" kinda HA HA funny.

I'll go for the nostral action next time....   :)

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Tesselato » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:37:19

ok.

        Just say when...

                            O :-)

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Tesselato » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:58:11

> > Well not every thread is here to entertain you.. it entertained me and
> > tesselator fine..

> Me too.... huh uhu hu

       > :-O

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Tesselato » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:43:25

Quote:> I prefer discussions about LW when I visit here.

Hey, I vote for that.

    But, ummmm, then what are we posting here?

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Tesselato » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:56:13

> >> OK well you were the ONLY four then.
> >> I prefer discussions about LW when I visit here. Not endless pointless
> >> pissing contests. Although the guy did deserve a proper thrashing it
> >> could have been resolved in a few posts like many of the other pirate
> >> thrashing have been.

> > Sniff.. my heart bleeds for you.. just reach over and "ignore" this
> > thread.. there are still <G A S P> threads for LW elsewhere in the
> > newsgroup... not everything in this newsgroup is just for your own
> > entertainment..

> As I download the newsgroup to read offline, I just downloaded 400
> messages where about 200 were in this thread. Not my idea of well used
> bandwidth. "Ignoring" the thread won't transform those 200 messages to
> something worth reading.

Point taken.

Quote:> I like a good "battle of wits" as much as anyone, but wits have been
> painfully lacking in this thread.

Yup...   this the saddest in years!

    No witt, no real points, not even any interesting squabbeling,
    just the elementry:

    Shut-up!

    No! You!

    No You, I said it first,

    Well I'm * and you're glue...

    etc. etc. etc. etc.

I AM sorry!   I'm dealing with WAY too much stress right now from my
usually stressless life.   I kinda thought it would make for a good
release but it didn't.  Feels more like I stepped in something...     :-/

Anyway, again:  Sorry.
Jim

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Chris Brizo » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 19:40:34

I had the pirate posts blocked, but the funny responses from Tess and
Twilight did make me laugh, though the pair of them were having too much fun
doing it for it to have been healthy :-)

Sincerely

Chris Brizon
Managing Director: Hades Animation Studios
www.hades-studios.com
--

Quote:> > You were the ONLY two that were entertained by it.

> > Cheers,
> > JS

> You really have no idea what you're talking about dude.. me, tess, chris,
> and Lizard Head are four.. and perhaps others who don't speak aloud.. so
> there were more than two right there... hmmmmm....  some people...

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Chris Brizo » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 19:41:27

oh no :-)

Sincerely

Chris Brizon
Managing Director: Hades Animation Studios
www.hades-studios.com
--

Quote:> > > OK well you were the ONLY four then.

> Oh, and as far as YOU know.. there were only four.. but since you didn't
get
> the number right the first time, what makes you think you got it right
this
> time?  Maybe there are MORE than four.. maybe not.. but don't let your
mouth
> right checks your ass can't cash..

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Wed, 05 Jun 2002 23:33:58

errrrrrrr

the way i saw it they were making *s of themselves !

Post by Nick Hatzichristo » Thu, 06 Jun 2002 02:23:01

Quote:> > > OK well you were the ONLY four then.

> Oh, and as far as YOU know.. there were only four.. but since you didn't
get
> the number right the first time, what makes you think you got it right
this
> time?  Maybe there are MORE than four.. maybe not.. but don't let your
mouth
> right checks your ass can't cash..

Gee, twilight - you can really be an ass sometimes.

nick

--

Nick Hatzichristos
VFX Animator