All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:32:27

oooohhh i see
so i actually made all this up did i ?
i inevnted the whole thread just to wind up you and tess ?

1)  That isn't racist either, unless this is opposite day or something.

Quote:> Plus you're using a nationality, NOT a race.  That would be more along the
> lines of national prejudice if anything, not racism..

the problem is that his nationaliy is irrelevent - if he was from africa or
asia you would have still said the same things!

so i guess your a liar now as well - because you and tess both said those
things...
if you deny it i take it as an admission of guilt..if you a bigot fine - be
one
but at least have the balls to stand up and say you are...
not come back with this bullshit "i never aid those things"

Quote:> > ok so how about this - MATT is stupid and lazy because he is non
american
> > and cant speak english properly...

> 1)  That isn't racist either, unless this is opposite day or something.
> Plus you're using a nationality, NOT a race.  That would be more along the
> lines of national prejudice if anything, not racism..

> Plus, I would have to say <EXAMPLE> MATT can't speak english properly
> because he's a no-good lazy ass whitebread cracker. <END EXAMPLE>

> > By your own definition - RACIST.

> First, YOU said it, not me.  You can't come up with your own twisted
version
> of something that could be said by someone, then try and say i would have
> said that.  It's against section 13.0 paragraph h, subsection II.

> Second, it's still not my definition.

> Sad.  Really sad.

> Ownage 14  Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:33:15

who syas i dont own a leag copy of lightwave

although having said that it seems i dont seem able to write in english !!

> errrrrrr
> who syas i dont own a leag copy of lightwave -
> YET AGAIN YOU DONT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH

> i have a fully legal and bought and paid for version of lightwave thank
you
> ..
> so your arguement is total bullshit from the start..

> like i said in other posts but you still dont seem able to read or maybe
> have some eye problems
> or something but ..

> I AM NOT DEFENDING THE SOFTWARE THEIF
> I AM ATTACKING THE BIGOTS...

> i can repeat that on the top of everypost if you think it will help you
> understand

> > > or when i get you 2 bigot stupid minded *s kicked out of the
group..

> > Oh.. that will happen...

> > Newsflash.

> > Are you sitting down?

> > Okay...

> > This is a public newsgroup.

> > It isn't moderated.

> > There is no sign up procedure.

> > There is nothing for us to get kicked out of.

> > Was that simple enough for you to understand?

> > Oh, and you certainly weren't invited in to defend the software thief.

> > So which of us has more of a right to be here?

> > You, who doesn't even own lightwave?

> > Me, who is on probation?  <maybe in your fantasies>

> > Tesselator, who actually contributes to the newsgroup when he isn't
having
> > fun with you poodles?  hardly..

> > There.

> > Ownage 13  Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:35:24

its actually your attitude thats childish and misinformed
and just for your information there is no such langauge as SWISS

but having been there of course you knew that!!!

Quote:> > in fact talking to you i am beggining to realise why america is the most
> > hated country in the world!!

> Ownage 20 Dumass 0

> That's just childish and uninformed.  I guess thats why everyone wants
what
> we produce.

> imagine that... the poodle reveals his true agenda.. he just wishes he
were
> american and since he can't be he hates it and assumes everyone else does
> too..

> Did you catch that Tess?

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:33:29

Quote:> its actually your attitude thats childish and misinformed
> and just for your information there is no such langauge as SWISS

> but having been there of course you knew that!!!

Yes, I always know every detail of everywhere I've ever been.

Ownage 21 Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:34:54

Quote:> oooohhh i see
> so i actually made all this up did i ?
> i inevnted the whole thread just to wind up you and tess ?

No, you just make extra stuff up to suit yourself.

Ownage 22 Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:42:44

lol
yes i admit my previous statement wasnt great english !!
but i am not a liar - i have no wish to prove myself to you...

are we nearing the end of this ?

Quote:> > who syas i dont own a leag copy of lightwave -
> > YET AGAIN YOU DONT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH

> Heheheh... "leag" isn't basic english...

> > i have a fully legal and bought and paid for version of lightwave thank
> you
> > ..
> > so your arguement is total bullshit from the start..

> Wasn't an argument... was a statement.

> Oh.. I guess I just assumed that since you defend a pirate requesting a
> copy.. that makes sense..  I think you're lying myself.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:44:55

that does also happen in other countries you know apart from america,
except in england and other european countries when people try to cross the
borders they are not shot at
by gun wielding maniacs.

Quote:> > in fact talking to you i am beggining to realise why america is the most
> > hated country in the world!!

> I guess thats why so many people risk their lives to get into the country.
> Cubans and Haitians drown, Mexicans die in the desert, Russians seek
asylum.
> and lots of others....  heheheh...  so sad.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:45:49

well that is quite a large detail isnt it ?
knowing the language of the country you are in ?

Quote:> > its actually your attitude thats childish and misinformed
> > and just for your information there is no such langauge as SWISS

> > but having been there of course you knew that!!!

> Yes, I always know every detail of everywhere I've ever been.

> Ownage 21 Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:46:43

such as ?

Quote:> > oooohhh i see
> > so i actually made all this up did i ?
> > i inevnted the whole thread just to wind up you and tess ?

> No, you just make extra stuff up to suit yourself.

> Ownage 22 Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:44:24

Quote:> its actually your attitude thats childish and misinformed
> and just for your information there is no such langauge as SWISS

Well english certainly isn't one of the main languages in the country.. you
live there but haven't switched to either Alemannisch (Schwyzerduetsch),
Franco-Provencal, French, German Standard, Italian, Lombard, Romani Sinte,
Romansch, or Walser..

Man, you live there and I'm fluent in more local languages than you are...
unless you are fluent in one of them?

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:47:23

Quote:> that does also happen in other countries you know apart from america,
> except in england and other european countries when people try to cross
the
> borders they are not shot at
> by gun wielding maniacs.

It also helps that nobody really wants to go to england as a first choice.

Ownage 23 Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:48:49

Quote:> yes i admit my previous statement wasnt great english !!
> but i am not a liar - i have no wish to prove myself to you...

Of course you don't.. snicker..

Quote:> are we nearing the end of this ?

Ownage 25 Dumass 0

The end of what?  I told you as long as you respond I'll keep on owning you.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:50:58

Quote:> such as ?

You wrote it, I didn't... look it up yourself.. geesh do I have to do
everything for you?

Ownage 26 Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:02:34

ha ha
actually i am fluent in french as you asked (but you probably dont believe
me )
and there are 3 main languages over here
French for Swiss romande , German for Swiss allamande and Italian for swiss
italia..

Quote:> > its actually your attitude thats childish and misinformed
> > and just for your information there is no such langauge as SWISS

> Well english certainly isn't one of the main languages in the country..
you
> live there but haven't switched to either Alemannisch (Schwyzerduetsch),
> Franco-Provencal, French, German Standard, Italian, Lombard, Romani Sinte,
> Romansch, or Walser..

> Man, you live there and I'm fluent in more local languages than you are...
> unless you are fluent in one of them?

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:03:22

then i guess we will presist.

but your pathetic scoring is truely childish