All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Lizard Head C » Sat, 23 Feb 2002 05:09:06

On Sept 11  4 kids went to bed happy & well fed.

Complete Stats:

The Responsibility To see to that?

Bush   0%
WTO    0%
War Machine   0%
Military   0%
Demonstrators   0%
Mine   100%

No minuet of silence EVER for me, No newspaper reports of how I make
it happen everyday. and I dont go crying to the world for help if I
cant,, I pick up the peices and move on, it is not the worlds problem
to see to it that my kids are fed, No government could ever  stop me
from doing so.

Where are these kids parents, these 37000? ...find out why they let
thier children die and you will know who to blame, it is thier
responsibility,,has nothing to do with bush or wto  LOL

Liz

> The other 11. September

> On 11. September 36615 children died because of Hunger.

> Complete Statistics:

> Victims:                       36615
> TV-Reports:                    none
> Newspaper reports:             none
> Assertions of heads of state:  none
> Solidarity demonstrations      none
> Minutes of Silence:            none
> Stock Markets:                 normal
> Alert phase:                   normal
> Mobilisation of troops:        none

> // d|ver //

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Colin Kai Heap » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 02:15:49

West

>| West :-)
>|

>;)

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Jon Carrol » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 08:24:39

>> Anyway, for 64bit OS's, Win2K3-64 workstation is scheduled to ship with
>the rollout
>> of the Athlon-64 later this year.  That will be the 64bit CPU to upgrade
>to.
>> Current Opteron offerings are very good and are finding their way into
>workstations
>> to some extent, but holding off for Athlon-64 will allow for more
>desktop-oriented
>> products to arrive.  We should see dual and even quad CPU boxes become
>affordable
>> and running at higher clock speeds than current Opteron incarnations.

>I was aware of quad Opteron systems, but will there be quad Athlon64s? Or
>are they limited to duals?

Athlon64 is just the consumer version of the Opteron. AFAIK, the
Athlon64 isn't going to be multiprocessor capable at all, and will be
shipping at about the same clock speed as whatever Opteron offerings
are at the same time. Think of the Opteron not as the "Athlon64 for
servers" but as "Athlon64MP" if you get the idea.

check AMD's processor road map:
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/TechnicalResources/0,,30_182_608,...

mmmm... 8 CPUs...

--
-Jon Carroll

"You're making me hungry. You won't like me when I'm hungry!"- Dexter

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by DarkScienc » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:04:38

Quote:

> Athlon64 is just the consumer version of the Opteron. AFAIK, the
> Athlon64 isn't going to be multiprocessor capable at all, and will be
> shipping at about the same clock speed as whatever Opteron offerings
> are at the same time. Think of the Opteron not as the "Athlon64 for
> servers" but as "Athlon64MP" if you get the idea.

Yeah, I think this is correct...  Or at least I haven't seen any indication that
the Athlon64 will be multiprocessor capable.  I believe it will have a smaller L2
cache size than the upcoming Opterons that will ship later this year.

--
- Jeff Kilgroe
- Applied Visual Technologies | DarkScience

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by DarkScienc » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:53:01

Quote:

> Athlon64 does have a smaller cache than Opteron's, but your last
> comment is confusing. Upcoming Opteron's? Opteron is out now, current
> Opterons have 1mb cache, and upcoming Opterons for 3rd and 4th QTR are
> only speed grade increases using the same core and cache as curent
> models.

I could swear I've seen mention a few places that AMD will be releasing the next
Opteron revision by year's end with a die shrink and some with 2MB cache and speeds
of 2.2 to 2.6 GHz.  Or perhaps that's in the pipeline for sometime in '04...