All Lightwave Music Video

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:57:38



Quote:> to me racism means that you single someone out for being different than

you

I see.    That explains it.  You just have no idea what you're talking
about..

Statements that make me a racist by your definition:
My mom is older than me.
My sister has different colored hair.
My sister likes cauliflower and I don't.
My dad can fly helicopters and I can't.
My boss makes more money than me.
My brother can't speak fluent german.

Statements that make me a racist in the "real world" and not your empty
head.
That chinese guy sure is shifty. Look at his eyes.  They prove it.
I'm white and my * is purer than yours.
You are lazy because you're "black" "red" "yellow" "brown".

Quote:> to me racism is where you mock or subject a person to verbal or pyshical
> abuse

That isn't racism.  It's harassment and *.

Quote:> because of what he looks like or the language he speaks or some other
> defining characteristic....

Yes, because what he looks like, sometimes "he looks goofy" don't do it"
no to the language thing,
yes to defining characteristic sometimes.  "he has spiky hair" don't do it

But nobody here ever did the first or the last.

Quote:> i.e not being able to speak english fluently

That just shows he's too lazy to learn a language he posts in and using the
excuse "but i talk like yoda caus' its cute" don't hack it.

Quote:> that to me is racist....

Then you need to learn from your mistake.
 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:06:25


or when i get you 2 bigot stupid minded *s kicked out of the group..


Quote:> > > > i think you should read the whole thread

> > > Ownage 7  Dumass 0

> > When's game?

> When the poodle has his computer confiscated for piracy, and when his
momma
> cuts off his internet privileges.. grin


 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:04:32


Quote:> "only thing that stopped hitler from invading britain " -
> errrrrrrrr...so i guess you never heard of the battle of britain then
> ???????????

Oh gosh, yeah.. Germany would never have come back if they hadn't been
defeated by the allies with the US supplying the industrial build up she
did... please.. if america hadn't entered the war, the battle of britain
would have remained just that, a "battle"... you have to win ALL of the
battles to win the war...

Quote:> yes i am english - but as you have probably never travelled out side of
> idaho you
> really have no idea about anything have you ?

Hey that sounds racist to me...
I've been to Australia, Germany, France, Ireland, Switzerland, Italy, Spain,
and most of the US States.. so what does that say about your concept that I
have no idea?

Quote:> "the only superpower left on the planet" ??????????????

> and why do you think that is ?????????

Uh, because the Chinese economy isn't modernized yet, and the Russians went
belly up due to their economy trying to keep the military machine going..
come on.. tougher questions please.

Quote:> your hearts may be in the right place but its your brains and guns i am
> worried about !

I don't even own a gun, because I don't need one yet.  The crime rate isn't
high enough for me to go out and buy one.   Gee, I can buy one if I do need
it though...

Quote:> you are such a loser i feel truely sorry for you and all people that think
> like you.

Hey, I'm not the one stuck in england, where they lock up housewives for
<shudder> having illegal televisions...

Quote:> THE END

Ownage 12  Dumass 0
 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:11:45


no actually if you READ the post i said that you Mock someone for being
different because
of where they come from etc etc

My mom is older than me.

Quote:> My sister has different colored hair.
> My sister likes cauliflower and I don't.
> My dad can fly helicopters and I can't.
> My boss makes more money than me.
> My brother can't speak fluent german

errrrrrrrr sorry but these arnt mocking statements are they ?

ok so how about this - MATT is stupid and lazy because he is non american
and cant speak english properly...

By your own definition - RACIST.


Quote:

> > to me racism means that you single someone out for being different than
> you

> I see.    That explains it.  You just have no idea what you're talking
> about..

> Statements that make me a racist by your definition:
> My mom is older than me.
> My sister has different colored hair.
> My sister likes cauliflower and I don't.
> My dad can fly helicopters and I can't.
> My boss makes more money than me.
> My brother can't speak fluent german.

> Statements that make me a racist in the "real world" and not your empty
> head.
> That chinese guy sure is shifty. Look at his eyes.  They prove it.
> I'm white and my * is purer than yours.
> You are lazy because you're "black" "red" "yellow" "brown".

> > to me racism is where you mock or subject a person to verbal or pyshical
> > abuse

> That isn't racism.  It's harassment and *.

> > because of what he looks like or the language he speaks or some other
> > defining characteristic....

> Yes, because what he looks like, sometimes "he looks goofy" don't do it"
> no to the language thing,
> yes to defining characteristic sometimes.  "he has spiky hair" don't do it

> But nobody here ever did the first or the last.

> > i.e not being able to speak english fluently

> That just shows he's too lazy to learn a language he posts in and using
the
> excuse "but i talk like yoda caus' its cute" don't hack it.

> > that to me is racist....

> Then you need to learn from your mistake.

 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:09:25


Quote:> or when i get you 2 bigot stupid minded *s kicked out of the group..

Oh.. that will happen...

Newsflash.

Are you sitting down?

Okay...

This is a public newsgroup.

It isn't moderated.

There is no sign up procedure.

There is nothing for us to get kicked out of.

Was that simple enough for you to understand?

Oh, and you certainly weren't invited in to defend the software thief.

So which of us has more of a right to be here?

You, who doesn't even own lightwave?

Me, who is on probation?  <maybe in your fantasies>

Tesselator, who actually contributes to the newsgroup when he isn't having
fun with you poodles?  hardly..

There.

Ownage 13  Dumass 0

 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:16:30


actually i am in switzerland so please try to get your facts right before
you generalise about people..

and why is being a superpower such a great thing ?
why is being the most powerful country on the earth the endless goal of
people like you ???


Quote:> > "only thing that stopped hitler from invading britain " -
> > errrrrrrrr...so i guess you never heard of the battle of britain then
> > ???????????

> Oh gosh, yeah.. Germany would never have come back if they hadn't been
> defeated by the allies with the US supplying the industrial build up she
> did... please.. if america hadn't entered the war, the battle of britain
> would have remained just that, a "battle"... you have to win ALL of the
> battles to win the war...

> > yes i am english - but as you have probably never travelled out side of
> > idaho you
> > really have no idea about anything have you ?

> Hey that sounds racist to me...
> I've been to Australia, Germany, France, Ireland, Switzerland, Italy,
Spain,
> and most of the US States.. so what does that say about your concept that
I
> have no idea?

> > "the only superpower left on the planet" ??????????????

> > and why do you think that is ?????????

> Uh, because the Chinese economy isn't modernized yet, and the Russians
went
> belly up due to their economy trying to keep the military machine going..
> come on.. tougher questions please.

> > your hearts may be in the right place but its your brains and guns i am
> > worried about !

> I don't even own a gun, because I don't need one yet.  The crime rate
isn't
> high enough for me to go out and buy one.   Gee, I can buy one if I do
need
> it though...

> > you are such a loser i feel truely sorry for you and all people that
think
> > like you.

> Hey, I'm not the one stuck in england, where they lock up housewives for
> <shudder> having illegal televisions...

> > THE END

> Ownage 12  Dumass 0

 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:17:35


also i guess you speak french, italian german etc etc do you ?
or are you just to stupid and too lazy to learn???


Quote:> > "only thing that stopped hitler from invading britain " -
> > errrrrrrrr...so i guess you never heard of the battle of britain then
> > ???????????

> Oh gosh, yeah.. Germany would never have come back if they hadn't been
> defeated by the allies with the US supplying the industrial build up she
> did... please.. if america hadn't entered the war, the battle of britain
> would have remained just that, a "battle"... you have to win ALL of the
> battles to win the war...

> > yes i am english - but as you have probably never travelled out side of
> > idaho you
> > really have no idea about anything have you ?

> Hey that sounds racist to me...
> I've been to Australia, Germany, France, Ireland, Switzerland, Italy,
Spain,
> and most of the US States.. so what does that say about your concept that
I
> have no idea?

> > "the only superpower left on the planet" ??????????????

> > and why do you think that is ?????????

> Uh, because the Chinese economy isn't modernized yet, and the Russians
went
> belly up due to their economy trying to keep the military machine going..
> come on.. tougher questions please.

> > your hearts may be in the right place but its your brains and guns i am
> > worried about !

> I don't even own a gun, because I don't need one yet.  The crime rate
isn't
> high enough for me to go out and buy one.   Gee, I can buy one if I do
need
> it though...

> > you are such a loser i feel truely sorry for you and all people that
think
> > like you.

> Hey, I'm not the one stuck in england, where they lock up housewives for
> <shudder> having illegal televisions...

> > THE END

> Ownage 12  Dumass 0

 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:20:54


in fact talking to you i am beggining to realise why america is the most
hated country in the world!!


Quote:> > "only thing that stopped hitler from invading britain " -
> > errrrrrrrr...so i guess you never heard of the battle of britain then
> > ???????????

> Oh gosh, yeah.. Germany would never have come back if they hadn't been
> defeated by the allies with the US supplying the industrial build up she
> did... please.. if america hadn't entered the war, the battle of britain
> would have remained just that, a "battle"... you have to win ALL of the
> battles to win the war...

> > yes i am english - but as you have probably never travelled out side of
> > idaho you
> > really have no idea about anything have you ?

> Hey that sounds racist to me...
> I've been to Australia, Germany, France, Ireland, Switzerland, Italy,
Spain,
> and most of the US States.. so what does that say about your concept that
I
> have no idea?

> > "the only superpower left on the planet" ??????????????

> > and why do you think that is ?????????

> Uh, because the Chinese economy isn't modernized yet, and the Russians
went
> belly up due to their economy trying to keep the military machine going..
> come on.. tougher questions please.

> > your hearts may be in the right place but its your brains and guns i am
> > worried about !

> I don't even own a gun, because I don't need one yet.  The crime rate
isn't
> high enough for me to go out and buy one.   Gee, I can buy one if I do
need
> it though...

> > you are such a loser i feel truely sorry for you and all people that
think
> > like you.

> Hey, I'm not the one stuck in england, where they lock up housewives for
> <shudder> having illegal televisions...

> > THE END

> Ownage 12  Dumass 0

 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:16:23


Quote:> ok so how about this - MATT is stupid and lazy because he is non american
> and cant speak english properly...

1)  That isn't racist either, unless this is opposite day or something.
Plus you're using a nationality, NOT a race.  That would be more along the
lines of national prejudice if anything, not racism..

Plus, I would have to say <EXAMPLE> MATT can't speak english properly
because he's a no-good lazy ass whitebread cracker. <END EXAMPLE>

Quote:> By your own definition - RACIST.

First, YOU said it, not me.  You can't come up with your own twisted version
of something that could be said by someone, then try and say i would have
said that.  It's against section 13.0 paragraph h, subsection II.

Second, it's still not my definition.

Sad.  Really sad.

Ownage 14  Dumass 0

 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:19:57


Quote:> actually i am in switzerland so please try to get your facts right before
> you generalise about people..

I can only go by the facts you give me.. you said english specifically, and
the only place I know where people are proud of speaking english would be
england. I'd think if you were proud of being in switzerland you'd speak
swiss.

Quote:> and why is being a superpower such a great thing ?
> why is being the most powerful country on the earth the endless goal of
> people like you ???

It's not my "goal".. it's a cold hard fact that we happen to be the only one
left.  It's not a good thing or a bad thing, just a fact of the real world.

And I guess you have some inferiority complex about people "like" me..
whatever that means, or you wouldn't be so defensive.  God knows the swiss
never did stand up for one side or the other.. they were always "neutral"..
thats why so many criminals use their banks.

 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:24:04


errrrrrr
who syas i dont own a leag copy of lightwave -
YET AGAIN YOU DONT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH

i have a fully legal and bought and paid for version of lightwave thank you
..
so your arguement is total bullshit from the start..

like i said in other posts but you still dont seem able to read or maybe
have some eye problems
or something but ..

I AM NOT DEFENDING THE SOFTWARE THEIF
I AM ATTACKING THE BIGOTS...

i can repeat that on the top of everypost if you think it will help you
understand


Quote:> > or when i get you 2 bigot stupid minded *s kicked out of the group..

> Oh.. that will happen...

> Newsflash.

> Are you sitting down?

> Okay...

> This is a public newsgroup.

> It isn't moderated.

> There is no sign up procedure.

> There is nothing for us to get kicked out of.

> Was that simple enough for you to understand?

> Oh, and you certainly weren't invited in to defend the software thief.

> So which of us has more of a right to be here?

> You, who doesn't even own lightwave?

> Me, who is on probation?  <maybe in your fantasies>

> Tesselator, who actually contributes to the newsgroup when he isn't having
> fun with you poodles?  hardly..

> There.

> Ownage 13  Dumass 0

 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:21:19


Quote:> also i guess you speak french, italian german etc etc do you ?
> or are you just to stupid and too lazy to learn???

No, just english and german, as there is no need for me to learn the others
as I don't plan on mutilating the hell out of them in newsgroups....

So why don't you know every language in the world then?  Are you too lazy?

 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:23:33


Quote:> in fact talking to you i am beggining to realise why america is the most
> hated country in the world!!

Ownage 20 Dumass 0

That's just childish and uninformed.  I guess thats why everyone wants what
we produce.

imagine that... the poodle reveals his true agenda.. he just wishes he were
american and since he can't be he hates it and assumes everyone else does
too..

Did you catch that Tess?

 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:27:36


Quote:> in fact talking to you i am beggining to realise why america is the most
> hated country in the world!!

I guess thats why so many people risk their lives to get into the country.
Cubans and Haitians drown, Mexicans die in the desert, Russians seek asylum.
and lots of others....  heheheh...  so sad.
 
 
 

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 21:29:32


Quote:> who syas i dont own a leag copy of lightwave -
> YET AGAIN YOU DONT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND BASIC ENGLISH

Heheheh... "leag" isn't basic english...

Quote:> i have a fully legal and bought and paid for version of lightwave thank
you
> ..
> so your arguement is total bullshit from the start..

Wasn't an argument... was a statement.

Oh.. I guess I just assumed that since you defend a pirate requesting a
copy.. that makes sense..  I think you're lying myself.