All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Tesselato » Tue, 28 May 2002 19:15:24

Quote:> so when you and toss started *ing to matt about the fact that he couldnt
> speak fluent english
> what would you call that ?

Ummm...  Poor English?

Quote:> yes its rude but its also racist...

Not!

Quote:> i.e - you singled matt out to make fun of him because where he was from and
> the laguage that he spoke..

ok.  We're racists! We're sorry.   How's that?

Now bite me!

Quote:> sorry but i dont agree with that

> there is not excuse for what you and toss posted...

What are you talking about?  Do you even know?  or are
you just posting cuz you have nothing else to do?  Have
you done your homework yet?  Get off that damn computer
and get your homework done!  Skoolz tomoro!
> NONE::

> p.s i am not defending piracy - i am attacking biggots.....

> if only you knew the difference

> > > yes so you keep saying toss
> > > however you seem unable to grasp something that is so simple
> > > so lets try again

> > Oh, this from the guy who can't figure out what racism is.

> > > I DO NOT DEFEND SOFTWARE PIRATES- PIRACY IS ILLEGAL AND WRONG

> > Sure you do.  You are defending a software pirate so, ergo, you're
> defending
> > him...

> > > bu there is no excuse for racism , you were racist to matt because he
> > asked
> > > for something he shouldnt have.

> > No, he wasn't racist, he was rude.

> > > sorry but just because matt is a priate does that automatically make you
> > > racist ?

> > Why are you answering the question which you seem to be the only one
> asking?
> > I think you're a nazi, because you're rude to tess... yep that makes you a
> > stinking white supremacist nazi.

> > So, because I just said that, does it mean it's true?

> > > the question is this toss -

> > > if matt was american would you still be racist towards him even though
> he
> > > was a pirate ?????

> > Of course. I'd like to castrate the little * myself.  Software pirates
> > shouldn't breed.

> > > i dont think you would - so lets try to get this clear ....

> > > I AM NOT DEFENDING PIRATES
> > > I AM DEFENDING PEOPLE WHO YOU  AND*LIGHT HAVE BEEN RACIST TOWARD ...

> > > there is NO excuse for racism.
> > > None.

> > There's also no excuse for idiots like you who keep saying "racism" when
> > there hasn't been any racism displayed in this whole thread, other than
> you
> > and your mis-informed understanding of the word.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 19:21:48

ok so how about
Matt speaks like yoda ???
how about matt is to dumb and to stupid and too lazy to learn english ??????
why cant matt speak english ????
if it wasnt for the americans you italians would be speaking nazi german now
?????

those comments ring any bells `??
because they certainly didnt dome from me !!!!!!

if there not racist what are they ????

Quote:> > there is NO excuse for racism.

> But noone was ever racist...  Not even a little bit!   You were though!

> So I guess there's NO excuse for you.

> > yes so you keep saying toss
> > however you seem unable to grasp something that is so simple
> > so lets try again

> > I DO NOT DEFEND SOFTWARE PIRATES- PIRACY IS ILLEGAL AND WRONG

> Dood, I lurk on all kinds of pirate MLs and NGs...  I save all
> messages....   I can pull in the proof if you want me to.

> > bu there is no excuse for racism , you were racist to matt because he
asked
> > for something he shouldnt have.

> In your fantasy...

> > sorry but just because matt is a priate does that automatically make you
> > racist ?

> Show me one post where I was racist to anyone.

> You can't.  So what is it that you are doing?  Just anoying people
> who would shew away the pirate scum.   That's defending pirates in
> my book.

> > the question is this toss -

> > if matt was american would you still be racist towards him even though
he
> > was a pirate ?????

> > i dont think

> You sure got that right!

> > you would - so lets try to get this clear ....

> > I AM NOT DEFENDING PIRATES

> Yes you are.  Actually you're just being a jerk...

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 19:25:17

like i said
childish and immature
probably why your biggots, and mock people who are different to you,

Quote:> > > strange that someone so perfect could be so childish and racist and
bigot
> > > like at the same time.

> > Reality check please... you're such a poodle..

> A poodle???  Hahahahaha!

> Neil!  Come boy!  Come!

> Sit Neil!  Sit!

>     Bad dog!!!

> Go lay-down!!!

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:29:58

Quote:> ok so how about
> Matt speaks like yoda ???

Ridicule.  How is this racist?

Quote:> how about matt is to dumb and to stupid and too lazy to learn english

??????

Ridicule again.  About how he is too "stupid" and "lazy".. no race here..

Quote:> why cant matt speak english ????

Yeah, why can't he?  Where is the racist thing here?

Quote:> if it wasnt for the americans you italians would be speaking nazi german

now

That just says the italians needed americans to save their butts.  Maybe not
nice from an italians point of view, but it was matt and he's a pirate
dimwit.

Quote:> those comments ring any bells `??
> because they certainly didnt dome from me !!!!!!

So which of those is racist?

Quote:> if there not racist what are they ????

Ridicule and insults for a dumass thief.  Please spell out how they are
racist you twit.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:34:07

Quote:> so when you and toss started *ing to matt about the fact that he
couldnt
> speak fluent english
> what would you call that ?

Uh... we call it "*ing to matt about the fact that he couldnt speak
fluent english"....

<shrug>  is that a trick question?

Quote:> yes its rude but its also racist...
> i.e - you singled matt out to make fun of him because where he was from
and
> the laguage that he spoke..

Again with the racist word..  Look dumass, do you even know what you are
saying, or does racist mean something else in english?

Quote:> sorry but i dont agree with that

> there is not excuse for what you and toss posted...

Well, news flash, we don't need your permission or forgiveness..... even if
we were sorry for what we post and judging by you and thiefs combined
intelligence you still haven't figured out that thieves and their patrons
are fair game in this newsgroup until they get the message and stop trying
to steal from the group.

Quote:> p.s i am not defending piracy - i am attacking biggots.....

> if only you knew the difference

Hey, when you figure out what "racist" means, then you can open your hole.

Ownage 8  Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Tesselato » Tue, 28 May 2002 19:37:34

> > the Just and good tess and twilight ????????

> > i think you should read the whole thread

> Ownage 7  Dumass 0

When's game?

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:36:18

Quote:> like i said
> childish and immature
> probably why your biggots, and mock people who are different to you,

<sniff> I'm so hurt..

best southern accent.. "Ohhhhh Rhett!  Ah'm nevuh goin' live thaht un down!
Ohhhhh, hold me Rhett!"

We mock you because you're an idjut... and we mock the thief because he's
your son and a whanker.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:42:01

Quote:> oh dear me

> "didnt they need to have their bacon saved from germany" ????????

> "if it werent for america you twits would be speaking nazi german "
> ?????????????

> oh dear oh dear

Hey, the truth hurts.  I'm sorry I had to break it to you without the
vaseline.

Quote:> i think in one post you have managed to make a complete fool out of
> yourself..

No, you don't think.  I figured your simplistic little brain would jump to
the conclusion you wanted to reach.  Ownage 10  Dumass 0

You're so transparent.

Quote:> fortunatley i hope that your twisted opinions do not represent the
majority
> of people
> from america.

Actually they do.  When america gets involved in a world war which is the
only thing that stopped hitler from invading britain (after a long brave
home defense) and also got him out of france and italy, then we certainly
don't intend to let anyone else forget it.    Arrogance?  Perhaps, but we
earned it through our * and sacrifice in defeating the axis powers.

Quote:> its quite sickening to think that you actually thought about what you
wrote
> before your sent that post.

Well, if you were an american, you'd feel the same way. But I forget, you're
a poodle who likes to hump the legs of software thieves.

To anyone here but you, my comments come across as what they are, a pride in
the accomplishments of my country, the only superpower left on the planet.
We use that status to help out lots of people, sometimes we mistep, but our
heart is in the right place.  Your brain and heart are both in your ass,
from where you spout words like "racist" and "bigot" when you have no idea
what they mean.

Ownage 11  Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:44:15

Quote:> > > i think you should read the whole thread

> > Ownage 7  Dumass 0

> When's game?

When the poodle has his computer confiscated for piracy, and when his momma
cuts off his internet privileges.. grin

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Tesselato » Tue, 28 May 2002 19:42:16

Quote:> ok so how about
> Matt speaks like yoda ???
> how about matt is to dumb and to stupid and too lazy to learn english ??????
> why cant matt speak english ????
> if it wasnt for the americans you italians would be speaking nazi german now
> ?????

> those comments ring any bells `??

Nope!  I didn't say any of those things.   You're still in your fantasy!

Why don't you directly quote real messages instead of making shit up?

Quote:> because they certainly didnt dome from me !!!!!!

No.  you said different stuff.

Quote:> if there not racist what are they ????

We already explained that.   With dictionary quotes and everything.

Don't you have some chores to do or something?

> > > there is NO excuse for racism.

> > But noone was ever racist...  Not even a little bit!   You were though!

> > So I guess there's NO excuse for you.

> > > yes so you keep saying toss
> > > however you seem unable to grasp something that is so simple
> > > so lets try again

> > > I DO NOT DEFEND SOFTWARE PIRATES- PIRACY IS ILLEGAL AND WRONG

> > Dood, I lurk on all kinds of pirate MLs and NGs...  I save all
> > messages....   I can pull in the proof if you want me to.

> > > bu there is no excuse for racism , you were racist to matt because he
> asked
> > > for something he shouldnt have.

> > In your fantasy...

> > > sorry but just because matt is a priate does that automatically make you
> > > racist ?

> > Show me one post where I was racist to anyone.

> > You can't.  So what is it that you are doing?  Just anoying people
> > who would shew away the pirate scum.   That's defending pirates in
> > my book.

> > > the question is this toss -

> > > if matt was american would you still be racist towards him even though
> he
> > > was a pirate ?????

> > > i dont think

> > You sure got that right!

> > > you would - so lets try to get this clear ....

> > > I AM NOT DEFENDING PIRATES

> > Yes you are.  Actually you're just being a jerk...

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 19:49:44

if your sorry then thats all i wanted - a simple apology

> > so when you and toss started *ing to matt about the fact that he
couldnt
> > speak fluent english
> > what would you call that ?

> Ummm...  Poor English?

> > yes its rude but its also racist...

> Not!

> > i.e - you singled matt out to make fun of him because where he was from
and
> > the laguage that he spoke..

> ok.  We're racists! We're sorry.   How's that?

> Now bite me!

> > sorry but i dont agree with that

> > there is not excuse for what you and toss posted...

> What are you talking about?  Do you even know?  or are
> you just posting cuz you have nothing else to do?  Have
> you done your homework yet?  Get off that damn computer
> and get your homework done!  Skoolz tomoro!

> > NONE::

> > p.s i am not defending piracy - i am attacking biggots.....

> > if only you knew the difference

> > > Oh, this from the guy who can't figure out what racism is.

> > > Sure you do.  You are defending a software pirate so, ergo, you're
> > defending
> > > him...

> > > asked

> > > No, he wasn't racist, he was rude.

> > > Why are you answering the question which you seem to be the only one
> > asking?
> > > I think you're a nazi, because you're rude to tess... yep that makes
you a
> > > stinking white supremacist nazi.

> > > So, because I just said that, does it mean it's true?

> > he

> > > Of course. I'd like to castrate the little * myself.  Software
pirates
> > > shouldn't breed.

> > > There's also no excuse for idiots like you who keep saying "racism"
when
> > > there hasn't been any racism displayed in this whole thread, other
than
> > you
> > > and your mis-informed understanding of the word.

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 19:52:12

to me racism means that you single someone out for being different than you
to me racism is where you mock or subject a person to verbal or pyshical
abuse
because of what he looks like or the language he speaks or some other
defining characteristic....

i.e not being able to speak english fluently

that to me is racist....

Quote:> > so when you and toss started *ing to matt about the fact that he
> couldnt
> > speak fluent english
> > what would you call that ?

> Uh... we call it "*ing to matt about the fact that he couldnt speak
> fluent english"....

> <shrug>  is that a trick question?

> > yes its rude but its also racist...
> > i.e - you singled matt out to make fun of him because where he was from
> and
> > the laguage that he spoke..

> Again with the racist word..  Look dumass, do you even know what you are
> saying, or does racist mean something else in english?

> > sorry but i dont agree with that

> > there is not excuse for what you and toss posted...

> Well, news flash, we don't need your permission or forgiveness..... even
if
> we were sorry for what we post and judging by you and thiefs combined
> intelligence you still haven't figured out that thieves and their patrons
> are fair game in this newsgroup until they get the message and stop trying
> to steal from the group.

> > p.s i am not defending piracy - i am attacking biggots.....

> > if only you knew the difference

> Hey, when you figure out what "racist" means, then you can open your hole.

> Ownage 8  Dumass 0

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:47:19

Quote:> there is not excuse for what you and toss posted...

I just realized... even if you speak english and not american, thats still
pisspoor spelling, even IN english.  I haven't seen any indication you know
english grammar any better than american..

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Twiligh » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:49:04

Quote:> if your sorry then thats all i wanted - a simple apology

That's called sarcasm...

All Lightwave Music Video

Post by Neil Mac » Tue, 28 May 2002 20:00:45

"only thing that stopped hitler from invading britain " -
errrrrrrrr...so i guess you never heard of the battle of britain then
???????????

yes i am english - but as you have probably never travelled out side of
idaho you
really have no idea about anything have you ?

"the only superpower left on the planet" ??????????????

and why do you think that is ?????????

your hearts may be in the right place but its your brains and guns i am
worried about !

you are such a loser i feel truely sorry for you and all people that think
like you.

THE END