Rendering Crash

Post by Kith » Sun, 08 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

Sorry if this is an old question, I rendering a scene and lw just
render the first then crashed, I use shadow map (I remember someone
said that lw will crash with light using shadow map, but I don't want
to switch to rayrace), I also use the NewtekAvi and Cinepak Radius
compression.

I increase and decrease the shadow map memory but it still crash.

Thanks for any help

kith

1. Extreme 3d network render crashing

Under extreme 3d , when we submit a job it crashes the computer submitting
the job.  Is there a patch??  Any help??

Cheers, Daniel Corkery

In reality, all computers suck.  Some just suck fractionally less than
others, and the amount of suckiness is divvied up in different ways.
--
                                        Jerry Kindall

2. Polacolor effect ?

3. Render crashes in 3dsMAX