3DWorld Q+A - Beta Testers sought.

Post by Benjamin Smi » Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:49:28

Hi all,

3DWorld issue 39's LightWave Q+A is all about rigging a reverse foot
setup.  It's quite a complex Q+A and before unleashing it on the
editor I'd like it beta-tested on a few hapless souls.  Anyone

the mac are especially welcome, as we often have issues with mac
compatibility.

Thanks in advance,

ben

Benjamin Smith | SFdp | www.sfdp.co.uk

3DWorld Q+A - Beta Testers sought.

Post by Benjamin Smi » Tue, 18 Mar 2003 04:15:38

Many thanks to all wo have replied - we now have more than enough beta testers!

1. Beta Testers Sought - HELP WANTED - Hypercosm News

Hello,

Beta testers sought for Hypercosm Studio, a new 3D software package that
enables users to develop high impact, interactive 3D images for delivery
over the Internet. Testers should have a programming background and
COMMITMENT to devoting the time needed TO LEARN AND TEST the product. At
most 10 testers will be chosen. Testers will receive software and other
benefits worth $1995.  Send URLs and contact information to Pam Schmidt

News: Build 831 is now available for downloading. A new version of
Hypercosm Explorer is available as well.

EMPLOYMENT: We're looking for a top notch engineering project manager to
oversee all projects underway. You MUST have established credentials in
this type of position. Please rush your resume and salary requirements
to me at my return address.

--
Perry Kivolowitz        Please visit:
President               http://www.hypercosm.com

2. Free Shader/Texture/Model Libraries?

3. Seeking Beta Testers (.PNG, .TGA, .GIF)

4. Help with a problem

5. Altamira Group seeking beta testers

6. Automation plug-in

7. Beta Testers Sought, Hypercosm News, HELP WANTED

8. 2D/3D Authoring Studio Seeking Beta Testers and Developers

9. Beta Testers Sought, Help Wanted, Hypercosm News

10. Private Beta Testers (public testers too)

11. Beta Central - Beta Testers Resource

12. Batch Image Processor: Beta Testers Needed