lw 4.0 and lw 5.0

Post by Thomas Biederman » Thu, 11 Sep 1997 04:00:00

How can i get my (complicated) old LW 4 Files into LW 5
Is that not possible? I can't believe it

Greetings Thomas

lw 4.0 and lw 5.0

Post by ColKa » Thu, 18 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> How can i get my (complicated) old LW 4 Files into LW 5
> Is that not possible? I can't believe it

Sure it's possible, if you are reffering to layout, make sure your content
is set the same in 5 as 4.
LW5 by default uses the same area as it is installed to afaik.  For
example, I have my work on a separate drive, avoids all confusion <g>.

hope this helps
Colkai

1. Speed increase from LW 4.0 to LW 5.0?

I have LW 4.0 running on NT 4.0 on a P166 with a 4 MG Millenium card and 64
MG of RAM. I'm considering upgrading to LW 5.0. Can anyone tell me what
sort of performance increase I could expect? Does OpenGL speed up just the
display or the actual rendering as well? Are there other new features that
make 5.0 worth the extra $500, if I have no need for character animation
(using MetaNURBS) yet?
--

2. remove the date/swap icon

3. LW 4.0/5.0 vs. Windows95/NT 4.0

4. C4D GO Bundled With Final Cut Pro

5. WTB: LW 4.0 or 5.0 Intel

6. Shapes that fit in themselves

7. FS: LW 4.0 (Intel) + LW 3.5 (AMIGA) + More

8. Sketch Problems with LW3.5

9. Rating Amiga LW 4.0 vs 5.0????

10. NT 4.0 & LW 5.0 bug

11. LW 5.0 Stutters with NT 4.0?

12. WINDOWS NT 4.0 FINAL and LW 5.0 Modeler??