Need .wav file of Eagle or Hawk?

Post by John N. Melvi » Mon, 23 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I have a pretty good sound effects package but no eagle or hawk sounds.
Any idea where I can find them?

Cannot say enough about relativity.  Cannot believe what I could do with
it in such a short time.

Thanks

John Melvin
Cactus Bill Productions

Need .wav file of Eagle or Hawk?

Post by Ian » Mon, 23 Aug 1999 04:00:00

http://www-stat.wharton.upenn.edu/~siler/masi/eurosongs.html

They have quite a large selection of bird songs, I assume you'll find
something there.

Quote:>I have a pretty good sound effects package but no eagle or hawk sounds.

--
Ian

Need .wav file of Eagle or Hawk?

Post by John N. Melvi » Mon, 23 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Ian:

Thank you for the reply.  Went to the page but could not get it to work.
When I click on a species all I get is the HTML code of the search page.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

John

> http://www-stat.wharton.upenn.edu/~siler/masi/eurosongs.html

> They have quite a large selection of bird songs, I assume you'll find
> something there.

> >I have a pretty good sound effects package but no eagle or hawk sounds.
> >Any idea where I can find them?

> >Cannot say enough about relativity.  Cannot believe what I could do with
> >it in such a short time.

> >Thanks

> >John Melvin
> >Cactus Bill Productions

> --
> Ian

Need .wav file of Eagle or Hawk?

Post by Ian » Tue, 24 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Sorry about that, it was an old bookmark of mine. I checked the link and
the page came up so I assumed it was OK.

There's an osprey wav on this one if it's any good to you.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/G_Kunkel/osprey.htm

or if a hobby ra will do you then there's one
http://www.hacom.nl/~birdy/sounds.html

--
Ian

1. Adding wav file to a Avi file

I have made some avi files and I want to add sound( wav file). is this
possable.
I was thinking of taking the avi ----> to Fli then added a VOC file then
converting back to a avi file, the only problem is how do I go from avi ->
fli ??
help
thx
david

From the mist of the fire
appear the victor
PMKNIGHT
:)
david

2. Tubes CD available

3. Realistic Eagle Mesh file?

4. Transparent looking Form

5. Flying Eagle -- Multiple gif file

6. Texture mapping

7. Needed - 3DS Bald Eagle Mesh

8. Finding a plane

9. Needed: Doves, Eagles and Exotic Bird Objects

10. NEED EAGLE MESH

11. converting MP3 files back to WAV?

12. .Wav files