Newsgroup Problems

Post by Alex » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Help!
I've just subscribed to this newsgroup and I am now getting all the replies
to all the messages coming into my In box e.g. about 100 a day! Is this
meant to happen or what have I done wrong?

1. PSP6 Newsgroup problem solved

All I did was go to tools/accounts/news/add/ and then entered news.jasc.com
and there was the new newsgroup.

I hope this will help someone else.

Deb (Angel Mom)

ICQ #16497495

Cole's Legacy - The Gift of Life and Sight
http://members.tripod.com/~coleslegacy/index.html

The Gift Of Life webring
http://members.tripod.com/~coleslegacy/thegiftoflife/ringindex.html

Heaven's Rosebuds
http://members.tripod.com/~coleslegacy/angels.htm

"Don't take your organs to Heaven - Heaven knows we need them here"

"Share your life - Share your decision - Give the Gift of Life"

"Sign an Organ and Tissue Donor Card today!"

2. FWB SCSI JackHammer on WS 9150 problem

3. Problem in reading image on newsgroup and email

4. Text Art Program....Which one?

5. A NEWSGROUP FOR PC INSTALLATION PROBLEMS?!

6. Need help, how to draw texture-mapped sky and ground?

7. Problem in reading image on newsgroup and email

8. Rendering Page Faults!!!!!

9. Problems with the Newsgroups!

10. Newsgroup System Problem

11. small problem with newsgroup

12. The problem with this newsgroup

13. voodoo 2 graphic problem (new to newsgroup)