Need help finding an image

Post by Christopher Fento » Wed, 16 May 2001 04:46:19

Hi,
    I'm currently doin an animation where i need the image of the USA flag,
with only relative detail, in other words just enough to suggest the fabric
which it is made of. As of i have not been able to find this image and i
have exhausted all my resources. So I am asking if anyone knows of anywhere
that might have an image.
           Thanx in advance
             Marmaduke I

Need help finding an image

Post by Kevin Carric » Wed, 16 May 2001 04:58:15

> Hi,
>     I'm currently doin an animation where i need the image of the USA flag,
> with only relative detail, in other words just enough to suggest the fabric
> which it is made of. As of i have not been able to find this image and i
> have exhausted all my resources. So I am asking if anyone knows of anywhere
> that might have an image.
>            Thanx in advance
>              Marmaduke I

Christopher,

I just sent one (that I made earlier this year) directly to your email
address... hope it helps.

--
Kevin
http://www.carrico.net/lightwave.htm