HELP Please: Saving in Layout Crashes Layout

HELP Please: Saving in Layout Crashes Layout

Post by Bryan Elliso » Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I used to have this problem a long time ago, but I solved it.  Now I'm
having the problem angain and can't remember what I did to overcome it.
Help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Info:
Mac 8500
300mhz G3
OS 8.0
Lightwave 5.6 build 259

1. Help-Layout crashes on save animation

When I try to render a scene and I get to the stage where I click 'Save
Animation' or 'Save RGB Images' I get the following mwssage;

(The application "Lightwave" has unexpectadly quit, because an error of type
1 occurred.

You should save your work in other applications and restart the computer)

...and then lightwave quits...

Can anyone help, I am using Mac system OS 8, Quickdraw 1.5.4 etc.

Thankyou...:)

Also do you know when particle storm will be available?

2. preview image

3. L[6] Layout crashing on exit...Help?

4. Help With Installation

5. Help-layout keeps crashing

6. HELP !!!! Layout Module Crash's NT4

7. mini tutorial: layout for sculpting / gutes layout fürs sculpt tool

8. Mac Layout Loading Problem, Please Help!

9. Layout Module Problems. PLEASE HELP

10. Preview in Layout crashing program

11. Layout crashes when using "-o" parameter