Layout: importing items

Post by Davi » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 11:11:40

Small problem when importing rigged characters into a new scene in Layout.
I'm trying to preserve the schematic arrangement of all the bones and
nulls.But in the new scene the schematic view shows everything  'collapsed'
and you have to rearrange it. Does anyone know if you can preserve the
original arrangement of bones & nulls?

Layout: importing items

Post by CWCunningha » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 11:50:29

The folks who wrote ACS4 have worked this out, but it involves some external
plugins. Maybe they could help out
http://acs.polas.net/acs/

--
CWC

Quote:> Small problem when importing rigged characters into a new scene in Layout.