Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting

Post by Bay Area Lightwave Users Grou » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi one and all,

3d Exchange is holding the meeting first meeting of the new year of the
Bay  Area Lightwave User Group on its Alameda facility on January 22nd,
2000. The time of the meeting is 3pm to 6pm.

Normally we hold our meetings every third Saturday of the month but
since the San Francisco Lightwave User Group is holding its meeting the
previous weekend, we thought this would give the local Lightwave
community to go to both the meetings.

But in February, we will holding our meetings at the regular time (that
is, third Saturday of the month).

From now on, we will have a special guest speaker at every meeting so
there will be more involvement.

This month, we have a special guest coming so please try and make it.
Whoops, sorry we cant tell you who it is, you 'll just have to wait and
come to the meeting and find out.

Next month, our guest will be Bill Fleming.

Please bring any images or reels you would like to show or tips,
tutorial and techniques you will like to share.

If you have any idea for future meetings, please email or contact us by
phone.

Our address is
3D Exchange
2100 Ferry Point, Suite 100
Alameda, CA 94501
(510) 747-1540 extension 10

For directions, please visit: http://www.3dexchange.com/map.htm

Hope to see you there,

the Bay Area Lightwave User Group

1. Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting on August 12th, 2000

Hello one and all,

Its time once again. For our monthly User Group Meeting. We will
holding it on August 12th 2000 from 3pm to 6pm at the lovely 3D
Exchange in Alameda.

We have a very special guest coming. Alan Hastings, the creator
of Lightwave Layout, will be joining  us for a short period for
a Q&A session. You can find out whats happening in the world of
Lightwave Development and what we can look forward to.

We will also have a copy of messiah 1.55 on-hand to sit and play
with.

And we will also review Dan Ablan's new book, "Inside Lightwave
[6]".

Plus dont forget to bring your stuff (reels, images, scenes,
objects, etc).

For more info, please call 510/747/1540 extension 10 or email us

For directions, please call us or visit
http://www.3dexchange.com/contact.html

thanks and see you at the meeting

Your friends at the Bay Area Lightwave User Group

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

2. rate

3. Reminder: Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting this Saturday

4. What is aplha?

5. Upcoming Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting on June 10th

6. best format for printing?

7. Reminder: Bay Area Lightwave User Group meeting this coming saturday

8. Bleeding mail systems... glennl read please!

9. Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting in May

10. Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting is back on

11. Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting Canceled

12. Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting

13. Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting this Saturday