particle replacement

Post by mike.. » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 05:33:26

Has anyone figured out to use the object replacement section for
particles? There seems to be coverage in the docs.

Mike

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. PARTICLES REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL IS UP!!!!

I just put up my first of my particle replacement tutorials. I'll be
putting up a more advanced version later on after I see what happens
with this. Just click on the url below and when you get to my site just
click on the Tutorials button and go from there.
Anyway, have fun and feel free to let me know what you thing or if you
have any questions..........................md :)

--
MD arts
Mark Dunakin

http://www.tmisnet.com/~md/

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did,
not screaming like the passengers in his car."

2. PEX X11R6 and examples

3. PARTICLES REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL IS UP!!!

4. Tempo - How To Put Text Into Lightwave? Try the Manuals!

5. Particle replacement help please

6. Quick STB Velocity 4400 drivers question...

7. Particle Replacements

8. Error using POV with CGI

9. L6: Particle/object replacement

10. Particle Storm Object Replacement

11. Adv. Particle Question-particles emiting particles

12. Particles, particles particles

13. cebas thinking particles vs. digimation particle studio