Visit Http://members.home.nl/stoelie

Post by stoeli » Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Looking for links to great apps & games sites where you can download the
latest hot games and applications!

go here

http://members.home.nl/stoelie

Visit Http://members.home.nl/stoelie

Post by dk_.. » Tue, 17 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I have one suggestion for you ... keep your *y warez links to
yourself!!! I can only hope that all the people who frequent this board
have a similar dislike for pirated software such as what you promote. I
bought my copy of Photo Impact 5 and recently upgraded to version 6
with my own cash! I'm an artist living in Canada (which greatly
increases the cost of software!) and even though I don't make a lot of
income, I would never stoop to the level of using illegal copies of
software.

David K

> Looking for links to great apps & games sites where you can download
the
> latest hot games and applications!

> go here

> http://www.veryComputer.com/

Before you buy.

1. Visit Http://members.home.nl/stoelie

Looking for links to great apps & games sites where you can download the
latest hot games and applications!

go here

http://members.home.nl/stoelie

2. less computer graphics in artistic animation?

3. Planets!

4. Announcement: OpenGL screen saver for Windows 95/NT

5. [ Delphi Game Development ]