Super Cel Shader & Cel look edges

Post by Maurizio Memol » Fri, 20 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I have a bit of problems whith an object which have more than one texture
and must be rendered with Poligon edge and Cel Shader.
When I render it all the zones of the textures are stroked.
does somebody know how is possible resolve this problem?

Please reply to my mail address too

Thanks

Maurizio

1. Cel Shader & Cel look Edges

I have a bit of problems whith an object which have more than one texture
and must be rendered with Poligon edge and Cel Shader.
When I render it all the zones of the textures are stroked.
does somebody know how is possible resolve this problem?

Please reply to my mail address too

Thanks

Maurizio

2. Mac8600/250 CPU upgrade?

3. Super Cel Shader

4. multiple hypervoxels instances is not allowed

5. Super Cel-shader for Mac

6. Environment mapping.

7. cel look edges

8. New adres

9. Cel-look edges Question

10. Puppet Master and Cel-Look Edges

11. Texturing with Cel-Look edges question

12. hand painted background look for cel shader characters?

13. CEL "Look" Shaders