Need Particle Storm

Post by (SR)Pro-Pai » Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hello out there.

Im a poor pupil that does lightwave rendering as a hobby and really need a
good particle animation stystem. It doesnt have to be PS2, but Im feed up
with the limitations of PS lite. So if anyone would be so kind to help get
at least the normal PS, I would be very gratefull.

Need Particle Storm

Post by MkII » Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Too poor to buy PS2, but not too poor to have a legit Lightwave? Really?
Try PovRay it's free.

--
########     MkIII     ########

   http://www.mkiii-design.co.uk
         ICQ: 40635774
#######################

Quote:> Hello out there.

> Im a poor pupil that does lightwave rendering as a hobby and really need
> good particle animation stystem. It doesnt have to be PS2, but Im feed
up
> with the limitations of PS lite. So if anyone would be so kind to help get
> at least the normal PS, I would be very gratefull.

1. Particle Storm - how to reflect particles

Hi

How to force reflection surface to reflect particles from PS ???
Or how to force particles to become reflected by reflection surfaces ???

I'm applying small objects to particles, next PS generates SEQUENCE of lwo
and pso files
how to manage them in layout (there is no word in instruction about this) ?

Regards
Bartek

2. OT: Slide output from digital files?

3. Particle Storm - constraining particles

4. FS: Professional Video Studio Equipment

5. Particle plug-ins: Sparks or Particle Storm?

6. GNUPLOT 3.6 for VAX/VMS?

7. Particle Storm [Help Needed]

8. RGB to CYMK question

9. Need help with PARTICLE STORM!

10. Particle Storm 2 IN-STOCK!!

11. Problem with Particle Storm in LightWave

12. FS Lightwave V5 and Particle Storm

13. particle storm