New Image Out- Warrior Princess Part One - Eric Knight Holbrook (thumbnail only)

New Image Out- Warrior Princess Part One - Eric Knight Holbrook (thumbnail only)

Post by Eric Holbroo » Mon, 08 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Here's the thumbnail for it. If it looks intriguing, check out my website.
The image is in the "New Image" section. It's an 800x600 image, about 102k.

Hope ya like it,
Eric Knight Holbrook

Web: http://www.bestweb.net/~wirewolf

begin 666 warrior.jpg
<encoded_portion_removed>
end

1. ATTN: Eric Knight Holbrook

Eric,
Just I've posted this here because every time I try to e-mail you, it
gets bounced back, apart from which, I think you deserve the publicity
anyways!

First off, I have to add my thanks to those being proffered about your
Hypervoxels tutorial, this is another example of showing how the artist
can make do (even though they may want shadows and transparency <wg>).
I have always been an admirer of your work, and even though you can be
depressingly talented <eg> It always inspires me to try harder and not
look at the obvious for an answer.

Posts like yours are the reason I stick around this newsgroup - this was
truly a gold nugget!

FWIW - I agree about the whole HyperVoxels 2.0 business, and also lend
my support to Chris O' Riley on the "particle system" Lightwave has -
something so crippled surely is eligble for funding from disability
allowance to improve it ;-)

Again - much kudos.

-Colkai
--
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~colkai

2. 17 Nov 1999: News 3 CDs from Soft Plus Company

3. TheAngel's Highway - Eric Knight Holbrook - 1024x 663 (108k)

4. Maya artists in London

5. The Angel's Highway - Eric Knight Holbrook - 1024x663 (108k)

6. Attn: Eric Holbrook

7. one part screamer, one part icle

8. New Princess Mononoke Website

9. The Center For Creative Imaging (part one).