Direct 3D Patch....What's up?

Post by Michael Berglun » Thu, 02 Oct 1997 04:00:00

 This may have been addressed here, but I don't think so..
In the docs for Lightwave 5.5, they mention a patch for Direct 3D
coming soon, so you can use 3D accelerator cards that support it.
Anyone heard when this may happen?

Thanks....
MB

1. Direct 3D won't work

I bought Charlie Calvert's book C++ Builder Unleashed, but the Direct3D
examples won't work. I then tried to copy the procedures that initialize
Direct3D. I then add a light, camera and so on but nothing happens. I
have copied the code literally but the form remains grey. It should at
least become black (or white?) shouldn't it? I hope someone can help me
out.

Joost Vrielink

2. Positions Available

3. direct draw and direct 3d

4. FX!32 and Lightwave?

5. voodoo2's for 3D Studio Max PATCH.

6. LOTR dvd, anyone seen massive?

7. 3D Studio R4 F*ck Ups

8. Watcom 10.6 OpenGL book samples wont link

9. old timers: 3DS4 'fast' processors patch

10. patch for 'enhpost' terminal

11. 3d studio max and direct 3d

12. 3D Modelling for Direct 3D