Can Anybody see this now?

Post by Mark Dunaki » Wed, 03 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Please let me know if any one can see this now? I have been having MAJOR
problems with my isp and we have been trying to get things worked out.
We might have gotten things right now, so let me know.
thanx....................md :)

Can Anybody see this now?

Post by us her » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Even down in Oz!!!

Adrian Gray

You cried out in the darkness....

Quote:

> Please let me know if any one can see this now? I have been having MAJOR
> problems with my isp and we have been trying to get things worked out.
> We might have gotten things right now, so let me know.
> thanx....................md :)

Can Anybody see this now?

Post by RayDunak » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I can see it, Mark! Looks like you got your ISP problem straightened out.

Can Anybody see this now?

Post by Kevin Glees » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00

>Even down in Oz!!!

And even in that funny little country south of Oz :-)

- - - - - - -
Kevin Gleeson
Imagine It
3D animation and graphics
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

http://www.imagine-it.com.au

aus.motorcycles bike page
http://www.imagine-it.com.au/ausmoto
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Can Anybody see this now?

Post by Jeff Kasuni » Thu, 04 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Cleveland's up and going.

1. Anybody seen plugins for Artlantis

Hi there !

I'm trying to import to Art*lantis from Photomodeller and not doing very
well.
I'm loosing the information about textures. It seems like you can make
plug-ins for Art*lantis solving such problems.

Just maybe I'm lucky enough to find someone who has solved this problem ?!
That would definitely save my vacation, so please let me know if you know
the
site or person solving my problems.

(I'm just presuming that these "plug-ins" are detachable from the
application)

Big Thank You  in advance  ,  Best regards  Bjorn

2. Carreer in 3D? BAH!

3. Anybody seen the new NEC printer?

4. interpolation from star pattern

5. Artform 3D - Anybody seen it?