Have a question about the LightWave mailing list

Have a question about the LightWave mailing list

Post by Pascal Frenck » Fri, 10 May 1996 04:00:00

I want to unsubscribe from the LightWave mailing list, does anybody
know how to do this?

e-mail me, or just respond to this thread.

Thanks,

Pascal

Post by ronald eshu » Sun, 26 May 1996 04:00:00

>I want to unsubscribe from the LightWave mailing list, does anybody
>know how to do this?
>e-mail me, or just respond to this thread.
>Thanks,
>Pascal

Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself

1. LightWave mailing list...

I'd like to subscribe to a mailing list focusing on LW, but don't know
where to send my command...

Someone in here knows where?

Sv Bell                     "That which does not kill us

http://www.CAM.ORG/~svbell   F. Nietzsche

2. IT - Daydream or the New World Order?

3. Lightwave/3DS Mailings Lists Are Down

4. Shadows and transparent gifs

5. ADMIN: Monthly LightWave mailing list FAQ

6. javascript src problem

7. Lightwave/3DS Mailings Lists Are Down

8. D4: Creating a Screen Saver Preview

9. ADMIN: Monthly LightWave mailing list FAQ