Paricle replacement Tutorial?

Post by Bill Hemenwa » Sun, 14 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Could someone point me to a particle replacement tutorial?

Bill Hemenway

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/6089

Post by Mark Dunaki » Mon, 15 Jun 1998 04:00:00

> Could someone point me to a particle replacement tutorial?

===========================
Yep! Go to my site and click on the Tutorials button and you're there.

Have fun.........................md :)

--
Check out my Tutorials:

MD arts
Mark Dunakin

http://www.tmisnet.com/~md/

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did,
not screaming like the passengers in his car."

1. PARTICLES REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL IS UP!!!!

I just put up my first of my particle replacement tutorials. I'll be
putting up a more advanced version later on after I see what happens
with this. Just click on the url below and when you get to my site just
click on the Tutorials button and go from there.
Anyway, have fun and feel free to let me know what you thing or if you
have any questions..........................md :)

--
MD arts
Mark Dunakin

http://www.tmisnet.com/~md/

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did,
not screaming like the passengers in his car."

2. MaskBlt

3. PARTICLES REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL IS UP!!!

4. HELP: Need to estimate value of imagesetter, RIP, processor

5. steamy paricles service plugin not activated

6. Lightforge goes to "The Gulch"

7. tutorials, tutorials,... tutorials

8. tutorials, tutorials .. tutorials

9. Where can I get a replacement to the file Kernel16.dll

10. corel draw 7 disk replacement

11. VL bus video card replacement

12. simple GIF replacement