IFF File format question

Post by Peter Kapely » Wed, 03 Sep 1997 04:00:00

> When I save IFF files from Lightwave renders, I can't open them
> up in Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Photoshop (Win 95).  Why?  And how do I
> get around this?

> Mike the .sigless

YEAH MAN! OPEN IT UP IN ILLUSTRATOR AND RESAVE AS PS-EPS I AM NOT AN
EXPERT HERE AND I NEED HELP...WHAT FORMAT DO I SAVE MY RGB IMAGES IN SO
THAT LIGHTWAVE CAN RECOGNIZE IT AS A TEXTURE? EVERY FORMAT I"VE TRIED SO
FAR YEILDS NO RESULT AND THE LITTLE PREVIEW WINDOW UNDER "IMAGE" IS
BLANK....HMMMM...AM I MISSING SOMETHING????