animated gifs, explosions

Post by Kristof Van de Veld » Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Where can I find some animated gifs, (or something like that), of
explosions?
Or does somebody know how to make nice explosions using steamer?

If you want to see a very nice movie, you have to download galactica.mov at
www.spacebattles.com     size: 17Mb, I know, a big file, but if you use
getright that won't be a problem. (www.getright.com)

Thanks.

1. ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS

Check out my homepage for animated gifs. The coolest animated gifs can be
found here. Up to now I have 1.5Megs of animated gifs and the collection
is growing larger and larger every day.

Check it out N O W

The Webmaster
                Even the longest journey  cannot
                              end
                 before the first step is taken

          http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/7406

2. need character studio r2.0

3. Animated gifs - animated gifs - animated gifs bonanza

4. Unwanted Shade

5. Animated Gifs animated gifs

6. FS: Director 5.0...going...going...almost gone...

7. animated gifs to animated cursors

8. How to calculate the curvature?

9. Animated Weather --- animating a bunch of .gifs

10. explosions, explosions, followed up by an all new episode of explosions

11. Animated explosion w/alpha channel

12. Animated Explosions

13. Need help on animated explosions