L6 and HV3 - reflection error

Post by Bartosz Borut » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi
I played a while with HV3 in L6 and I found that reflection image applied to
hv object has always a seam visible.
Anyone noticed that ?
Reagrads
Bartek

L6 and HV3 - reflection error

Post by Ivan Smit » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Well rotate the seam angle like you used to do in LW 5.X and what are you
doing posting about 6 in here? Are you a registered Beta Force participant
or not?

Ivan

Quote:> Hi
> I played a while with HV3 in L6 and I found that reflection image applied
> hv object has always a seam visible.
> Anyone noticed that ?
> Reagrads
> Bartek

L6 and HV3 - reflection error

Post by Bartosz Borut » Wed, 16 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Well rotate the seam angle like you used to do in LW 5.X

It doesn't work ...

Quote:> and what are you
> doing posting about 6 in here? Are you a registered Beta Force participant
> or not?

I'm not, I just have possibility to play a little with L6 in friend company.
I'm creating project in HV2
and I wanna see if HV3 is better.

Regards
Bartek

1. l6 reflection errors

Reflections in L6 don't seem to be able to reflect surfaces w/
transparncy. Instead it renders them solid as if they were not
transparent at all. I.E. I've got a glass table w/ 90% trasparency
showing up completely solid on reflective surfaces. Anyone encounter
this problem. If so, any fixes. 6B patch perhaps?

2. G2

3. What does this error message mean in L6?

4. Shell2 -- the outrigger (2/4) c.g.v.FAQ2

5. Reflection error, was Newton wrong?

6. Info on KPT Bryce?

7. Taylor series approximation of Lambertian reflection and resultant errors

8. command line graphics utility?

9. reflection demo error

10. About the French L6 ad / à propos de la pub L6

11. Screamers and HV3

12. HV3 issues