Some tutorials for the new year

Post by Al Stree » Sat, 04 Jan 2003 00:36:32

Just finished putting these up:

"Baking Camera Motions for 3D Export"

http://www.ats-3d.com/transmot/MB/MB.htm

"Exporting LightWave Camera Zoom to After Effects"

http://www.ats-3d.com/transmot/zoom/zoom.htm

"Importing Tracked Motion from Aura to Match a Background Plate in
LightWave"

http://www.ats-3d.com/transmot/AuraTrack/AuraTrack.htm

Cheers,

Al Street
www.ats-3d.com

1. ********New Year's sale of programs*****New Year's sale of programs******************

Hi !
We can offer to sell  a huge amount of modern software for WIN95/98/NT/2K,
Linux, Unix (CAD/CAM/CAE/FEA/3D/ORACLE/OS/:::..)
We have more then 300.000 programs & utilities in our list.
If you need to some software, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will send you all information about Release No. & Prices.

The software's supplied "strictly for backup purposes only" and is identical
to the original master copy. Cracks and serial numbers are supplied in case
your original licensing details have been mislaid.

All your Warez CDs by post-Delivery worldwide. *
We can give back on FTP

I give the small list
Shipping is free.
Our programs are 100 % full and functional, viruses free, with all
documentation and examples

I give the small list
Faxpress 6.2
PTC ICEM SURF 2000i2 V3.31
RedShift 4  [2 CDs]
PTC Pro Convert v2.0 Datacode 2000270
Web Translator v2.1
Actuate e.Reporting Server 4.1
AutoFX Photo Graphic Edges 10,000+ Incl Upgrade v4.01
Internet DesignShop Gold 2000 Millenium Edition [2 CDs]
MatchWare Mediator v5.05 Standard
Photodisc Volume 50 - Going on Holiday
Storm Linux 2000 Deluxe  [5 CDs]
Veritas Backup Exec Desktop Pro v4.5
American Greetings Print Premium v3 [2 CDs]
The World Photocube Vol.2 [2 CDs]
PrintShop Photo Pro Deluxe v2.0 [2 CDs ]
MATLAB V6.0 [2 CDs]
SolidEdge v.9
Unigraphics 17 [3CD]
Unigraphics Parasolid Translator R1.1
Dassault Systems CATIA v5 Release 5 [2 CDs]
Photodisc Volume 50 - Going on Holiday
Storm Linux 2000 Deluxe  [5 CDs]
Veritas Backup Exec Desktop Pro v4.5
TURBOCAD v. 7 Pro
PTC DIVISION MockUp 2000i2 [2 CDs]
Mechsoft Profi-Plus for Autocad 2000 Update B
Nastran for Windows V4.6
Adina System v7.32
ICEM SURF V2000i2 *WORKING*
SDRC FEMAP v8.0
ArtiCAD Pro v7.07
Hummingbird Exceed v7.0
Pro/Intralink V2.0 Datecode 2000270
PTC Pro Engineer v2000i2 DATECODE 2000370 [2 CDs]
ICEM Surf 2000i2
Cadkey 99 Release 2
DataBecker BeckerCAD
DesignCAD 3000
Visual Nastran Desktop 2001
Think Design V5.01
ICEM Surf 2000i V3.21
Vero: VISI Series v8
Cds V8
MSC MVision Databanks 2000
Hypermill V5.1 For Mech Desktop
Nemetschek Allplan Ft v2.0 *MULTILANG*
Gestel SolidThinking 4.0
HP Colorado Backup II V9.0
Retrospect Express Backup v5.15
Sierra Modern Bride Complete Wedding [2 CDs]
Lightrom Vol 8 For Lightwave
Lightrom Vol 7 For Lightwave
Artbeats Sky Effects [2 CDs]
Burn & Go
3D Studio MAX Complete FX Design  [2 CDs]
Host Integration Server 2000 v5.0 Corporate Edition
NETG DBM Knowledge Series - Conducting Meetings
Alias Renderer v9.5
 Corel Marble Textures Pro Photo CD
Windows 2000 Active Directory Services Online Training Kit Corporate Edition
Adobe Photoshop 3D Textures
IBM Websphere Payment Manager V2.2 [2 CDs]
Marlin Studios Amazing Sci-Fi Textures
Mechsoft Profi-Plus for Autocad 2000 Update B

Order NOW!

2. HELP!! How do I 'spin' an image?

3. Hide ranges of plots?

4. 3D Studio VIZ Training CD